Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which players from your club has played far better than you expected them too?
legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

However well or badly the club you support has been faring, there must be at least one player who has played exceptionally better than you expected them too. Whether it is one player who you thought might be the weak link to your strong new side, or even a player you thought would never start in the starting line-up, each club has a player outperforming what many expect ed of them.

At Chelsea we are spoilt for choice, with at least 3 players who have been playing better than I ever expected.

1. Marcos Alonso - a relatively low profile signing who has proved to be a crucial player in the team, running up and down the wings tirelessly.

2. David Luiz Although loved by many fans, Luiz was not our first choice target for defence and many thought his 'generous' defending would cost us mean we conceded many goals. Well, we have the most clean sheets in the league and a 6 match run of clean sheets.

3. Victor Moses Never fully appreciated by Mourinho, Moses was loaned out for the the three previous seasons. Although I never thought anything bad of him, I never expected that he would a player who would become a crucial part of our turnaround in fortunes, starting every week and playing such exciting football. I would never have guessed at the beginning of the season that telegraph.co.uk would rate him as the best player in the PL in November.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/12/01/ranking-20-best-players-premier-league-november-2016/victor-moses/
Comments
Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Dusko Tosic.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Gabriel at RB

louis_van_gaal 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

@Tuanis I don't think Blind has been that bad.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Dynastian I thought everyone expected that from Marco. He did amazing last year

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Madridista Sadly, it seem little people followed his progress, a shame as its seem he has been really good out on loan.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Madridista11

I didn't watch Asensio last season. :(

leo_cowie_liverpool 7 years ago
Liverpool, England 0 7

How did u guess?!
and why not?
Live in middlesbrough but support Liverpool if that makes sense...

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@leocowie Sorry if it seemed I was looking down on you, I assure you it wasn't my intention, I alway have lots of respect for people who support more than one team at once. Especially if those team play against another in their league. I can relate as I am a neutral. By curiosity, I wondered wich do you support when they play against one another? ;)