Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which player do you play most like? (Be honest)
liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

just say who you play most like in football and please be honest.
for example you might play like Ronaldo and be greedy and score a lot of goals and dive.

Comments
liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i play most like Ángel di María, i like to pass alot and play on the wings or an attacking midfielder and go forwards a lot and score goals and take a lot of free kicks.

JuanMata10 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Isco, he's just fabulous. Most elegant player right now.
EDIT: Read the title wrong, thought it said "Which player do you like the most?", my bad. So, to answer your question, I'd probably say my playing style is most similar to Matic/Busquets. I'm 191 cm tall, sit in front of the defence, but I also have good dribbling and close ball control. I think that the biggest strength is my passing, though.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Isco, he's just fabulous. Most elegant player right now.

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

i play like ramsey. control ball, hold it and make passes towards strikers.

Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

I play like Messi, walk on the pitch throw up an not pay my taxes :D

Wolfie 9 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Tshabalala

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I like Nanya

Slow day huh..

Gerbleconeferiousbenhongdal

chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

I play like Ronaldo i.e. falling all over the field-:)

DrunkenMonkey 9 years ago
West Ham United, England 16 204

I play like Diame, normally a CDM but sometimes I get up the field and can take on some defenders.

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

I play the most like Hazard, I have a pretty decent long shot, good dribbling, and decent passing. I usually play LW/RW.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

like Diaby
/irony

Madridista11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Like Yaya Toure.

Resemblance: I like to run with the ball, I'm am bulky and fast for my size, can control the ball pretty well and I got great passing skills.

Difference: I think I'm quicker, however, My shot is pretty soft, and I play as a LB.

ChelseaRox10 9 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

I'm a CDM and I like Matic.

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

kaka! I'm actually short so I dribble and use my pace to pass and score but I mostly assist cause I dont have much confidence in front of goal so I pass to my teammate

But im still working on my weak foot, finish and confidence on the pitch.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Mostly like Lukas Podolski, maybe difference is that I'm little bit faster than him, I have good dribble skills and strong shot, just like Poldi! And in passing, long passes that I don't give too much are 50%-50% right or not. Short passes are average and good for winger.

One day I would like to play like Robben! But problem is that he is too fast, best dribbler, precise and so...

ramaboy10 9 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Probably Ronaldo but much, much, much shitter. I wish I could play like Iniesta but that's never gonna happen.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Im a central attacker with pace and decent shooting, so I'd go for Aubameyang, Remy, Doumbia, Sturridge, Lacazette etc.

Zakzook 9 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

Ramsey, up and down the field, not bad at shooting and have weird dribbling which kinda works out. Also similar height and not fast/not slow

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

James, Im left footed and i give passes and crosses. Too bad my team sucks so im leaving them for my local rival :D

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

lol #TheseHoesAintLoyal ^

Alvin_sak 9 years ago
Manchester United, Cambodia 1 153

Robben. Good in Dribbling and one on one skill but bad in header and long passing. 174 cm tall only :).