Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Where's At.Madrid vs Valencia Highlights ?
ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

Hey FR , it really weird not to put the highlights of a such big match !!
anyway the match ended with a draw 1-1
Jonas scored for valencia in the 5th minute of the match then 90 seconds later Falco scored for At.Madrid !
Valencia dominated the 1st half while At.Madrid dominated the 2nd one so i think the draw is a fair result for both sides

Jonas' goal :

Falcao's goal :

Comments

it's* really weird.....

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Beautiful goal by Falcao. I wonder where he'll be next year.

i hope it will be RM ;)

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

This match could have ended 3-3. Both teams were sloppy at finishing. We really missed Soldado. 

i agree ! and yeah is soldado was there , he could make a big difference for valencia

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

look they put it up but it somehow only got to the 2nd page when it was put up. it should have been highest up along with Liverpool vs Villa game which was played the same day.. instead matches played a day before the atletico - valencia game were before on the list. why? same with some other la liga matches from that day and 2 bundesliga matches.. it also says on the thumbnail the match is one day older than it really is..

The only highlights from sunday (day of valencia game) that was before highlights of the day before was the liverpool game..

footyroom mistake?

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Forwarded it on to FR and asked them if they can respond.

FootyRoom 11 years ago
36 175

You can't please everyone with only 12 thumbs on front page. That's why we have categories.
There is probably a better way to display more thumbs on front page, that will require some degree of redesign.

We sometimes put up most viewed/talked matches at the front page. That sometimes will not leave space for matches such as this one. 

We could probably do better if we had most recently popular matches section and latest matches section on the front page. That way we could have high popularity matches on the front page for 3-4 days and still have section for the latest matches.

We know it's not perfect right now, but with the help of categories it becomes easier to find what you want. Don't forget the search bar where you can write "atle - valen" and it will show what you need. Basically you write part of home team name, space, dash, space, part of away team name (you can use full team names too).

Hope this explains the situation and helps in the future.

knibis 11 years ago

i meant that yesterday the 1st thumbnail was from from the liverpool game that was played on sunday. after that the 2nd thumbnail was from a saturday game when there were sunday games that got posted on the 2nd page behind games that were older ( 1 day older).. this on purpose or a mistake..?

read my earlier post here:)

knibis 11 years ago

also saw that the monday games from La Liga was apparently played on saturday according to footyroom thus the games did not make it to the top of the page like they should because of their play date.

Were disrespectful towards la liga. if this was PL it would never happen on this site..

raimondo90 11 years ago

Why complain? They do enough. Who cares if it's first or second page. The forum has been like highschool lately. 

Lodatz 11 years ago

It's also the case that if you click the handy La Liga link on the main page, it brings up a list of only La Liga highlights. It's not hard to navigate.

knibis 11 years ago

if they put the result 2 days wrong on mistake of course i understand.. but otherwise i dont like it so much. Odd that the only game played on sunday who got the date correct and position on front page was the Villa vs Liverpool game.

i know its not the worlds biggest deal but its sometimes about principles raimondo..

thanks FootyRoom for the explanation but i agree with Knibis !! coz in the past when the 1st match thumb is 2 days old or something and a match ( even if it's not important at all ) was played that day it's used to be posted automatically the 1st one ! this happened many times but i dun remember exactly what matches were they ! but i remember many times it was an unimportant at all with the matches before are big ones !
the same situation here , so atle vs val match should have been posted as the 1st thumb ! as it was the latest and it's a big one !
if it was a glitch or the match's date was mistaken , no problem at all :) 
calm down raimondo & Lodatz ! we're mentioning this just to inform FR about a silly mistake the should avoid ! i'm not criticising for nothing ! i always consider FR as my football home that i care about too much and always want it to look brilliant all the time :) foreign guests will find it stupid not to find atl vs val highlights in the front ! with older matches put in the front instead ! i rarely use the league's categorization ( only if it's an old match or there were too many matches in the same day ) ! that's why i decided to inform FR to avoid it in the future...
if u dun think it's not a big deal , u can't deny that it would be better if the highlights were put in the front :)

keep the great work FR :)

thanks Jim for the cooperation :)

raimondo90 11 years ago

I'm not saying you asking is wrong I just feel most of us ask for more when we don't thank FR enough for everything they do

for me , i thank them whenever they do something good :)

knibis 11 years ago

yeah its great when they do good but you got to remind them of things to do better i order to get everything even better

no hard feelings FR ofcourse

this is what i meant

Lodatz 11 years ago

"calm down raimondo Lodatz "

When were we not calm? O.o For my part I just pointed out that this is not really a problem, and can be easily worked around. I think there was someone else who was wittering on about disrespect to La Liga, but, well... 

I think you should tell that person to calm down, instead. ;)