Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO FOOTBALL WHEN........
nandaYNWA 12 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO FOOTBALL WHEN........clubs who are owned by Arab and Russian businessman, run out of oil. Clubs like Chelsea, PSG and Manchester City (just to name a few) are owned by businessman who's income realise on money from the oil industry, so when the oil in Russia and the Middle East runs out, it's likely to be the end of their "empires." It's more than likely going to be the end of these "great" clubs, because unless the owners find a new way to make money, the club won't have any. Players will not stick around at clubs with no money. What's your opinion?

Comments
KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

don't you worry so much about them they have plenty of money. Enough money to buy players years after there is no more oil on Earth.

WayneRooney 12 years ago
Manchester United, Argentina 52 488

What will happen to the Clubs? what will happen to this World.....

nandaYNWA 12 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

@WayneRooney 
I agree 100%, there will be a much greater impact on the world than just on football.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

In regards to the game, it would be good. Teams that build their talent will thrive while rich teams that spend will collapse. 

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

The rich teams that spend a lot will not collapse, simply the businessman will fail but I think the club would survive.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Generally speaking, our future doesn't seems to be fantastic. With ecological problems, energy problems, increasing population etc... our world will not be at the top as it could be.

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Pfff babykid, if it happend some problems with oil, don't care about football, save your life!

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

i think they will stop using oil anyway by 10 years

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

we all die

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

^ renewable energy