Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What I've Learned From This El Clasico
Madridista11 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Man what a match that was! Though I felt upset at how some of our players played, I know this league is far from finished. 10 more games = 10 more opportunities.

There are a few things that I need to say about this match. Before, I had some theories that today became facts.

1- Modric is the engine to our team, and NOT Di Maria. I always enjoy a player who is more about the fundamentals of the game rather than just skill, and Modric is one of those guys. Know that he's back, I feel that the team is more stable thanks to his football IQ.

2- Messi is the greatest in the world. To me, I think that the best player to ever touch a football is Zidan, but that will surely change once Messi hangs his boots.

3- Ronaldo feeds off of criticism and hate. Unlike myself (lol) and many others, Ronaldo seems to perform better when he is challenged. Every time he touched the ball Barcelona fans booed his ass.

Performance rating:

-Jérémy Mathieu 8/10: Good work on D
Ronaldo 9/10: He hustled and scored.. good effort
Messi/ Marcelo 9.5/10: Pretty obvious

Good game overall. We came so close but we didn't have any luck. The better team lost today. As for the score line, I'm not that upset. For a while I had a feeling that we would lose (because of our hideous form, and how Luis Enrique managed to take the team from zero to hero lately). As a huge fan of Los Blancos, I would like to congratulate Barcelona's win. No excuses. We had our chances and we did not execute properly. On the other hand, Barcelona made something out of nothing and blow us out of the water.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Man what a match that was! Though I felt upset at how some of our players played, I know this league is far from finished. 10 more games = 10 more opportunities.

There are a few things that I need to say about this match. Before, I had some theories that today became facts.

1- Modric is the engine to our team, and NOT Di Maria. I always enjoy a player who is more about the fundamentals of the game rather than just skill, and Modric is one of those guys. No that he's back, I feel that the team is more stable thanks to his football IQ.

2- Messi is the greatest in the world. To me, I think that the best player to ever touch a football is Zidan, but that will surely change once Messi hangs his boots.

3- Ronaldo feeds off of criticism and hate. Unlike myself (lol) and many others, Ronaldo seems to perform better when he is challenged. Every time he touched the ball Barcelona fans booed his ass.

Performance rating:

-Jérémy Mathieu 8/10: Good work on D
Ronaldo 9/10: He hustled and scored.. good effort
Messi/ Marcelo 9.5/10: Pretty obvious

Good game overall. We came so close but we didn't have any luck. The better team lost today. As for the score line, I'm not that upset. For a while I had a feeling that we would lose (because of our hideous form, and how Luis Enrique managed to take
the team from zero to hero lately). As a huge fan of Los Blancos, I would like to congratulate Barcelona's win. No excuses. We had our chances and we did not execute probably. On the other hand, Barcelona made something out of nothing and blow us out of the water.

Comments
rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

@juan, mate think outside the box, we all knew barca was gonna win, but with a huge margin, we were below average this Year and barca were on form, Barcelona have higher confidence and with the support of almost 98k fans, how can they lose, But Real madrid played with their heart, getting the boos, the hate from their OWN fans as well and still played decent until suarez scored, that alone was an achievement. I swear i didnt care that we lost,,,,, ok maybe a little but our performance was very good and acceptable, If only i had the chance too speak to the players and say they were all phenomenal, every single one of them, man.

trust me Real madrid will be a different team after the international break, just wait and believe. Hala Madrid!