Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

what improvements you wanna see for your club next season
neshwar 12 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 8 567

for arsenal 2 decent centrebacks, 2 out n out wingers & a striker . ship out
deadweights like almunia, diaby, squillaci, arshavin, bendtner, vela
& park. new coach such as steve bould will breathe fresh air of
tactical nous. sac the whole medical team especialy lewin & reshuffle & a defence coach is not too much to ask. 

Comments
knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

A good wing back and atleast 70 pionts in La Liga

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Well i think we need to up are attacking and defence, the only player who actually rushes back and forth the pitch is dani alves- and valdes could improve more because puyol with retire soon enough, so he better get ready for that!

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@Abramovich: Keep RDM, he's doing fantastic @ Chelsea!!
Then, I would like to have another Right Back because Bosingwa sucks (I just want someone who pushes    Ivanovic to his limit), the same for the left side
Maybe also a winger (I'm thinking of James Rodriguez) and an central attacking midfielder (eventually Modric, Götze etc.) and of course a striker as Drogba is getting older
We should loan players like Lukaku or Courtouis, but keep McEachran, he has great potential in my opinion and he should get play time in the first Chelsea XI

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@juanmata10 wtf @Abramovich who is that they haven't even posted in this topic so why are you replying to him?

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

im referring to abramovich as manager of my team, i know that hes not on footyroom, its the same message as: Abramovich should keep RDM.. Got it?

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Finishing & Defending.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Quality players to replace all the ones we will lose this transfer season. Plus a stronger defence and maybe a master mind center mid

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

CB and other defending instalations if necessary !!

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

We need CB,SB and MF!!!!!

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

I would love so see Kagawa in our midfield!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@juanmata ah yes i get it now my bad sorry folk's!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

we should probably sell sanchez, because althiugh he is an amazing player, he just doesn't fit into barca's playing formation, the tiki-taka. We should get a young player instead and train him

sahzmbYT 12 years ago
Arsenal U21, Egypt 2 10

As a Chelsea fan I respect RDM, but I don't like his tactic. He is too defensive and he can't stay like that for the whole season if he becomes the official manager. We have gotten Hazard and Hulk is close to signing with Chelsea. We need more attack now.

awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

@sahzmbyt i think we need Gourdiola because after signing HULK and HAZARD he can use them well with torres

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

We urgently need a left and right midfielder. Downing & Henderson played an awful season. Liverpool also needs a good CF who can play with Suarez, but I hope Carroll will go on like he did at the end of the season. 

sohaib007 12 years ago
Manchester City, Spain 2 25

we need Persie 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@sohaib u have enough players already: it's like barca saying we need the england squad

regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

rama i agree man city have spent lots of money  infact theyve spent half a billion and u still we had to go on goal deference to decide who won so there just wasting money