• FIFA

• PES

• A retro football game

• Football manager

-Another one?

Comments
louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

LOL. As I write this I'm playing an online game called soccer manager.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

FIFA. They get a lot of crap, and deservedly so, but it's still the best career mode around, and that's what I value in a game.

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

@SunFlash To be honest I do not like FUT at all. I really enjoy career/manager games or modes.

EduardoZ 8 years ago
AS Roma, Brazil 6 119

Btw, you guys know good french young players to get ?
Carrer mode with Saint étienne =)

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I play Fifa all day and all night, as Im typing Im waiting for an online match in FUT

And a good french player to get in FIFA manager mode could be either Moussa Dembélé (ST) or Issa Diop (CB)

also, for anyone playing FIFA manager mode I recommend this webpage 100% http://sofifa.com/players

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

As i right this, soccermanager is on the next tab and I'm checking if cuadrado is sold yet after 'm done on soccermanager.

ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I played soccer manager for about 2-3 years stopped a long time ago :)

I don't really play football games anymore

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Lio, how's your SM friend "Arsene Wenger," or does he not exist anymore. Yeah, I busted you. :P

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Played FUT for years, but now it's worst of all, it's not even playable.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I'm actually doing a mode with AFC Wimbledon. Getting them out of League 2 was easy, but getting them to the prem and their past glory will be really tough.

It was funny though, I knocked out United and Spurs in the FA Cup only to get massacred by Arsenal in both the League cup and the FA Cup. Bloody gooners.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Fifa all the way :)

Btw would love to see your career line ups if you guys don't mind, would be great to compare and exchange tips etc.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

i have fifa but i don't play it bcuz it makes me angry.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

I have PES cause its cheaper and doesn't require monster pc to play. I would propably prefer FIFA since it does have a huge amount of licensed league but at least the gameplay on PES is pretty solid and most of the star player look great.

@LVG Also, I would be interested to play Soccer Manager, can you tell me about it? Its free and there's no catch right?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I have PES cause its cheaper and doesn't require monster pc to play. I would propably prefer FIFA since it does have a huge amount of licensed league but at least the gameplay on PES is pretty solid and most of the star player look great.

@LVG Also, I would be interested to play Soccer Manager, can you tell me about it? Its free and there's not catch right?

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Played Fifa since 2007, stopped playing after FIFA15, too much shady bs in the game.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I used to like playing FIFA but then i got pissed off that I pay so much for the same crap . Recently played a bit FIFA 16 ... i swear I almost broke the game in half because it was complete crap .

I see those people who make good reviews and it makes me want to reach them with joystick and beat their head with it .

If I ever see developers of this games I won't hesitate to falcon punch them . I never wished bad things to happen to anyone but FIFA developers bring the worst thoughts in my head .

DarthFooty 8 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1101

Fifa 16 on xbox one and Top Eleven on mobile.

Enjoying the career mode and getting used to the moves. Never played FUT and not sure I am interested in that side of the game. Would love to see a stadium builder in Fifa.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Used to be PES.

Now Fifa more.

liomessi10 8 years ago

@eden he's ok. Doesn't play anymore. He also used to player fifa with me but he had no idea how to search players or why to buy. Just saw him at a lesson today and told him to lend me a book on thursday.

liomessi10 8 years ago

@joze mourinho i have this for my career with barca. Unrealistic? Yes!

Berardi -- vietto. -- Lucas

-----------eriksen-----------
---Kovacic--Ward-Prowse

Sandro-Laporte-Marquinhos-Danilo

-------------Stegen------------

minoas57 8 years ago
Arsenal, Greece 8 155

only fifa.I love player career and manager career