• FIFA

• PES

• A retro football game

• Football manager

-Another one?

Comments
Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Lio, nice try but I was the one who reported you for multi-accounting before I left and I came back a week later to check what had happened and I saw that SM had banned your other account.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@liomessi10 When I am home I will post you mine :) Interesting squad in what year are you?

liomessi10 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

I'm in 2018

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

JuanMata10 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

FIFA, but I stopped playing Ultimate Team two months ago, only play (or simulate, to be more precise) Career Mode now. Playing with Chelsea, currently in February 2021. I try to keep it somewhat realistic, here's my squad (@Joze):

Starting XI:
enter image description here

Bench:

Reserves:

Curtis (18 y/o), Marshall (21 y/o) and Ward (17 y/o) are from my academy, Wollacot (20 y/o) bought from Swansea - the rest should be self-explanatory.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

FIFA, but I stopped playing Ultimate Team two months ago, only play (or simulate, to be more precise) Career Mode now. Playing with Chelsea, currently in February 2021. I try to keep it somewhat realistic, here's my squad (@Joze):

Curtis, Marshall and Ward are from my academy, Wollacot bought from Swansea - the rest should be self-explanatory.

Starting XI:

Bench:

Reserves:

Curtis, Marshall and Ward are from my academy, Wollacot bought from Swansea - the rest should be self-explanatory.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

That's a really small squad, and if you're simming, I'd imagine you have a lot of congestion fitness issues.

minoas57 8 years ago
Arsenal, Greece 8 155

in FIFA 15 caree mode I have arsenal for 3 seasons and this is my team: http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/8840509/
I used fifa 16 squad builder to show you the ratings of my players after 3 years (that is also why I used informs)

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@SunFlash: It's the perfect size for me as a lot of my players have secondary positions which makes it easy to adapt to critical injury situations:

Zouma & Stones: RB
Azpi: RB
Baba: LM
Bale: ST
Griezmann: LF + RF
Aké: CDM

And so on..

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Fair enough I guess. My squad usually has at least twice your number of reserves, usually youth players or people I loan in. Actually, loaning people in is really good because they can never have bad morale, even if you never play them, as opposed to your own players.

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

I like to keep my squad small as everyone complains otherwise. However, I do loan in some players for two years because of the reason you mentioned. Would be interesting to see your squad, too.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

So this is my starting eleven following my first season in Football League 2 with AFC Wimbledon. We get automatic promotion and enough money to buy a four star youth scout, so I should get the young players en mass soon.

Right, so a quick overview:

GK: Shea is not my keeper, I had Anthony Maisonnail on loan last season and he was fantastic, will probably loan him again for this season and try to get one of my good looking youth goalkeepers promoted after a year's time.
RB: Fuller is old, but I have a replacement for him in my reserves.
CB: Both Kister and Kraus I signed on pre-contract offers and they just got here. I started a loanee and Robinson (no pace old guy injured in the reserves atm) in the back last season and it was awful, hopefully will be better this season.
LB: Easily the deepest position on my team, Kennedy and Meandes (in the subs) alternative often, and Harrison grew a ton last season with almost no playing time. 60 rated at 18, he'll be my starter next season.
LM: I sold the best player on my team who was a LM in the winter window so I could afford a good youth scout and replaced him with Rigg, who is meh at best.
CM: I bought Dezi from an Italian club for 325k, and he's been solid, well worth the money. Reeves was a 62 or 63 rating when I started, he's grown like crazy and been an assist machine. All his passing and movement stats are >80, so I'll be training his defensive stats (which are like 30) all season, so he should grow at least ten or so raings.
RM: Damen is a guy I got with my scout future star, which was a TERRIBLE idea. His overall was so high when I promoted him at 17 that his physicals will never grow. See here for more details: https://www.reddit.com/r/FifaCareers/comments/3n8z80/some_info_on_training_and_physical_growth/

So I'll probably sell him when he gets an offer for over a million.
ST: You all know Akinfenwa, he was amazing in my first season, scoring the most goals in the league and FA Cup. I've been training Taylor and he's looking very promising, he grew 6 or 7 ratings in the first year.

Nothing to special here, expect for one guy, Osadebe. This guy has INSANE physicals, and I can grow the crap out of his technicals, he is going to be an absolute MONSTER by the end of this next season.

Again, nothing too special here.

In general, I've enjoyed the challenge for this career. I'm playing on world class, which is usually easy for me, but because the technical stats of all the players are so awful, it's been a challenge. I'm trying to keep the ratings on my players low, because I don't need superstars until I at least get to the Championship, and quite frankly, I won't be able to afford them and I might have to sell on someone I really don't want too. Almost my entire squad's individual wages are under 750 a week, with the youth players being 500. I had to cough 2.5k each for my new centrebacks, and I could barely afford that. For someone who usually plays a United/Toronto/Milan/Berlin career, it's been really fun making it work at a smaller club.

Sorry if this is too much :P

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Well, that was very in-depth.

I admire your patience, I wouldn't be able to pull off such a R2G career mode. I always wanted to try it, but I don't really fancy any team from League 1 and League 2. Yours, however, looks rather nice.

Regarding the case of Damen, that's the first time I hear about something like that. I don't usually play Career Mode, so maybe that's why. The only odd thing I've noticed this year is that if you train your players too much, their potentials drop. For example, I've trained Mahmoud Dahoud in my other CM with Gladbach, who had 64 overall and 80 potential at the time I've started. I got him up 7 ratings in the first season, but he then lost the arrow (which signals that there is still room for improvement, I think) in the training section. In my Chelsea CM, I tried to change the approach and train the players slowly, but steadily (3-4 ratings per season) and they've kept the arrows until they reached their designated potentials (as per sofifa.com).

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Well, I just finished my second season, figured I may as well drop it here. I play every single game, which is why it takes me so long to get through a season.

I won the league easily and got promoted without an issue, but I got knocked out of the Capital One Cup by Jamie Vary. Idiot scored 3 goals against me and I lost 3-2 in like the second round. Chelsea knocked me out of the FA Cup on a round 4 replay, due to a really annoying goal, my keeper basically dropped it in front of Costa. I did win the J Paint Trophy, which I didn't even know was a thing until I did this career.

This is my starting 11 going into year 3.

ST:
I bought Cole for 800k at the start of the season, dude has 98 pace. I grew him 6 ratings, and he led League 2 in scoring. Great for counterattacking style, which is what I play.

Akinfenwa retired after a very meh season, his pace dropped a ton (to about 30ish) which made him pretty awful. I signed Colak on a pre-contract from Germany, had to pay him 30k which killed me inside. Haven't used him yet, but his stats aren't as good as I thought when I signed him. Looking back, if I'd known how good Cole was going to be, I wouldn't make that signing again.

LM:
I signed Manneh to replace Rigg at the start of last season for 1.5 mil (but only 10k wages hehe). He was FANTASTIC...until he got injured for EIGHT MONTHS. Hopefully he'll stay healthy this season.

CM:
I know before I was talking about how Reeves (CM) and Taylor(ST) were going to be my best players....well I sold them both. Leeds bought both of them for a combined 5 mil, considering they were only worth about 1 mil each, I took that. I grew Osadebe 7 ratings, but he doesn't feel good to play with, his passing just sucks. Whitehead is Gerrard's regen, I somehow got him for only 500k and he grew 4 ratings without me even training him. He is awesome, and I finally have a good FK taker. (You guys don't understand, I didn't score a single fk last season until I got him. You try scoring with 40 fk accuracy).

RM:
I got Zardes from the LA Galaxy on a free. He is amazing in the small sample size I have. He's actually a striker, but because FIFA are retarded, he's a RM in the game, which means I have a pacey player with 80 strength on the wing. It's broken, and I am going to have so much fun with him.

LB:
Harrison grew into the position, I've had him since the start.

CB:
Kraus is awesome. He came on a free before last season and did great. Davies on the other hand, is a youth player, and I was able to grow him 14 ratings using only 1 training slot all season. (You can see him just after he got promoted in my last post). He's like 6'7 and is stupid good.

RB:
Another youth player, but not mine, I bought him from Italy for 700k (2k wages!). He's a showing great potential, and grew a few ratings, he'll probably hold that position down.

GK:
My scout future star brought back Vaz, who only had an underwhelming 82 potential. But he grows like a motherfucker. He was 58 when I got him and he's 71 now.

The subs are the subs. Kistler was going be my starting CB, but he kept getting injured and Davies outplayed him even when he wasn't. I'm going to attempt to sell him on this season, I could get 1-2 mil for him which would be really helpful. The other subs are a mismash of youth players and older former first-teamers.

Reserves are basically youth player depth junk. With all the money I made last season, I now have 3 4-star scouts, so I have some REALLY good youth players in the academy, these are mostly 75-85 potential players I will sell on.

Michael_Jordan 8 years ago
FC Zurich 0 539

i used to play FIFA, but now they have scripted games.
it makes me crazy. i can't handle the game anymore.
Now it's like rolling the dice.
† FIFA & EA.