Matches

Nope, nothing found.

Forum

Didn't find anything.



We've got polls!
FootyRoom 10 years ago
36 175

We are happy to announce that you are now able to create polls within forum posts. This is a feature that was often requested by our community. Hope you like it!

6
Comments
quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 430 9035

Me right nowenter image description here

2
tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6914

Great job guys!!!

0
Emobot7 10 years ago
545 11516

Great! But... why do I see this kind of results?

I love it! 100%
I guess it could be useful 10%
Meh.. who needs polls 0%
Shouldn't it be 90% for first option then 10% for second? :s

0
FootyRoom 10 years ago
36 175

@Emobot7, that's a bug, will be fixed asap.

0
Emobot7 10 years ago
545 11516

@Footyroom Thanks, now it say 88% and 13% wich is a actually a lot better than having 110%. Your great footyroom, keep up the great work. :D

0
Croatian 10 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Great news ;)

0
liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

how about making it show the results in order of most popular to least popular vote?
sorry for the extra trouble.

0
Emobot7 10 years ago
545 11516

@liomessi10 Yeah, thats a good idea but I really think its too complicated for nothing. :P

0