Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Wenger fitting Ramsey into starting XI
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

This image explains it perfectly, I can't even laugh at it how true it is.

enter image description here

Comments
Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

I remember the break out year he had back in 13/14 i think. At that moment, I really thought he was finally back from that injury a few years before that...

Jimbet 7 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

we need someone that can fills cazorla's role.. no Santi we aint solid in the middle.. ball movement from back to mid to forward players is not sync.. resulting to sanchez dropping back and ozil also dropping back or going wide.. xhaka is more of a CDM that can deliver good long balls..

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

And against Chelsea people wanted Cazorla to be dropped...... He's a gem

Well, if we use the players at the right time then I don't really have an issue. Ramsey would have fitted great against Tottenham, not united.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I think Wenger's found a good position for Ramsey and he's been playing well from what I've seen. I wonder if he's won @quikzyyy over :)

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

Well, he started the season with a bang, scoring against Leicester as a sub was quite a way to start and I don't think he did too poorly either in the game after that so I'm thinking he slowly but surely being apreciated again by the fan. :) Hope he does at least.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Top form Ramsey can be as scary as Harry Kane... :O

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

yeah, but he has that top class performance in 2 matches a year while Kane is top class 9/10 matches..

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

yep,

Let's see if he can keep that up. Wenger has to work out that physical coach cuz you guys can't afford to have him injured again