Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Welbeck out for NINE months
quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Danny Welbeck has had surgery to his right knee.

The 25-year-old was injured during Sunday’s match at Manchester City. Danny will miss the Euro 2016 Championship in the summer and his full recovery is expected to take approximately nine months.
enter image description here
I just feel really sorry for him :(

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

We sell him to Arsenal and he picks up injury after injury...there is something wrong at your club mate.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Is this a joke? I honestly think Arsenal is cursed.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Welbeck is new Abou Diaby .

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

Im glad we sold him.

KanyeWest 8 years ago
Real Madrid, United States 0 56

He is a fierce competitor. Welbeck has been challenging Wheelchair for most most injury prone player at Arsenal. After king Diaby left, the challenge is still strong for Wheelchair.

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

lol

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@KanyeWest

It so low for a person to joke over a young man's health. Imagine that guy replaced by your small brother, watching him beeing shattered when his dreams are getting destroyed by unfortunate events such as those. You are such a disgusting personality and most important you are not even funny.

decentK 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

I don't care if it was a contact injury. I've had contact injuries aswell, but I don't sit 9 months out every single time. In fact I had pretty much similar situation few weeks ago and I was out for one week. Yeah, I am sounding like arrogant dickhead - but I've kinda had fcking enough of this fcking bullshit

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I don't care if it was a contact injury. I've had contact injuries aswell, but I don't sit 9 months out every single time.

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

@JozeMourinho Agree 100%.

KanyeWest 8 years ago

@JozeMurinho

I honestly wouldn't mind being injured and still making the money he makes. Welbeck celebrated like a madman vs the team that raised him. As far as WheelChair, do I even have to mention why I don't feel sorry for him? He has a long list of being a d*ck. I do not like any of them and NO, I do not feel sympathy for either. If it was someone else, more humble, I would, but not them.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@KanyeWest

Money is not forever you prick. Welbeck was measured not enough for LVG and knocked them out, he did a good thing to celebrate the way he did. Of course you would not feel sympathy, a prick living behind parents safety behind a screen trolling and acting funny after all what do you know of life?

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Guys. No personal attack plz. Or i have to take further action. Besude u dont want this thread to be closed because of your egos.

As for Welbeck, comon Arsenal, its either your training routines or your physicians suck so badly (i thought the new one from Germany would do better). Either way, i think your fitness problem will continue to curse u down

KanyeWest 8 years ago

Quote:
"Money is not forever you prick. Welbeck was measured not enough for LVG and knocked them out, he did a good thing to celebrate the way he did.,"

Is that even English? Your personal attacks are so cute. I would applaud your tries, but you don't seem to understand what exactly you want to say. A 3rd grader can formulate a sentence and make a better case than you. If you do not like my statements, feel free to come up with a reason why I should feel sorry for them instead of just using the word " prick" left and right in trying to make me feel sorry. You talk about life and yet you do not seem to understand that what has happened to him is part of life. Should I feel sorry for him because he can't play for 9 months and still making crazy money or should I feel sorry for tons of other people who are not as privileged as him and work their butt off and still dont make anywhere what he makes.
Also, before going around and calling out people for trying to be funny, read your statements and see how you are trying to be funny but in reality you sound quite stupid. Have a good night.

Lilywhite 8 years ago
28 468

Oo, snap. Joze just got seriously owned by Mr. West.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

@KanyeWest You must be one of those that really think money can buy happiness. F*cking hell that's naive.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@KanyeWest

Taking the argument to my awful grammar seems like you do not have anything decent to say.

Basic salary or your legs at a healthy state? Personal health or wealth? Clearly I am speaking to a teenager. Prolly you need only your hands to jerk and troll all over the internet. I have nothing to add

KanyeWest 8 years ago

You have nothing to add? You have not added a simple thing since you started "attacking" me. Clearly a 3rd grader because you still don't understand that life isn't flowers and sunshine. It is part of a footballers life to play and possibly get injured. Unfortunate, yes, should I feel sorry for him? No, that is life. Nothing is perfect ( other than your English)

@decentK
Money can not buy happiness, but it helps having it. Imagine if Welbeck made normal living wage. He gets injured, and now he cant support his family. Can money buy his happiness? Not completely, but does it help? I'd say hell yes. You are the naive in this case if you think that money can not affect someone's happiness whether is in a positive way or negative. We live in a society wheremoney is an integral part of the daily life whether you like it or not.

I'm done going off topic. If you have a constructive argument on why people should feel sorry for Welbeck or Wheelchair, feel free to continue talking about this, otherwise keep your stupid trolling to yourself.

Discussion Closed