Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

We want some more Matches in Legendary Matches
awais007 9 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Germany 0-2 Italy, Chelsea 6-0 Arsenal, Brazil 2-1 England (2002 WC), Real Madrid 2-6 Barcelona, Chelsea 4-4 Liverpool, Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal, Spain 4-0 Italy ets etc
Suggest your favorites also

Comments
Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Gennady

Forget about that. I was merely trying to say that Footyroom should put more effort into their highlights than the forum. I was also saying that HooFoot provide better highlights than Footyroom. They include very long extended highlights, short highlights, English and some other languages, varying HD levels etc. Footyroom highlights are fine, but what would make this site better is if the highlights were better. You can't hide the fact that they can improve. I'd also like to see Championship matches here.

If you navigate around this site, you'll see that FR have put a lot of effort into Le Mix, Hall of Fame and Transfers. Yet hardly any watches the Le Mix videos, uses the Hall of Fame or cares about minor transfers. If Footyroom ignored all that and put more of their effort into posting the best highlights there is to offer, that would make FR the best football site there is.

Just look at the state of the app. Highlights aren't working after they changed the video player, and still no rights for the Premier League. While this goes on, more and more videos are added to Le Mix.

Regarding my comment yesterday, over the last couple of weeks Footyroom posted the Liverpool 4-4 Arsenal and the Brazil 2-1 England highlights into the Legendary Matches section, even though they had already posted those games there. I was wondering if new games could be added like the ones many other memebers have mentioned in this thread.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Gennady

Forget about that. I was merely trying to say that Footyroom should put more effort into their highlights than the forum. I was also saying that HooFoot provide better highlights than Footyroom.

My comment yesterday is what I'm focusing on. Over the last couple of weeks Footyroom posted the Liverpool 4-4 Arsenal and the Brazil 2-1 England highlights into the Legendary Matches section, even though they had already posted those games there. I was wondering if new games could be added like the ones many other memebers have mentioned in this thread.