Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Warning to all EPL Teams
awais007 11 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Comments
Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

If anything, it was tactical genius to go ultra defensive.

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

@man_utd,Im sorry.But all of us think differently(about the fa,refs etc).But I respect what you say and the part when other teams get decisions going their way is understandable because the ref is not perfect.I have alot of proof here but I dont want to start anything.

Now about the money thing,I think imo you need the money to buy players to win trophies,dont tell me you guys have not bought any player above 20 million?Im sure theres at least one who cost more than 20 million and yes money is being ruined by football but do you think its the fans fault?do you think think we wanted all this money,business thing to come?I always admire utd with their passion and saf success for the game and name me 5 youth players from the academy starting every week.You cant expect to win trophies or be a challenge to it if you dont spend just a few millions.If arsenal didnt sell rvp i wonder where you guys would be but thats just me saying you all got your opinions.

I hope we dont fight or argue and just talk calmly about this

awais007 11 years ago

FOR HATERS

devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

was it £7mill? bargain for one of the best strikers in the prem. and please shut up about parking the bus and united buying referees and all this shit, it's old and seriously no one cares now

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

could not have said it any better devilz

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Sir Alex would rather lose than play PUSSY football. Take your loss like a man. Looking back at it the two barca games just means we need improvement. 

Keisuke 11 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Every United player look like a girl next to Demba Ba, don't speak about pussies when you support Chicharito...
Btw, £7, it's a shame... How much it was for Caroll?

Fru_Toot 11 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Awais, you wanna take it to the next level ? Lets do this then.

awais007 11 years ago

@ramaboy :D

Fru_Toot 11 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

Vendetta 11 years ago

@U_H_B: No, your club played pussy football with Barca. Hence the 3-1 rape(isn't even enough of a word to describe your teams demise)happened to your team when Messi stuck his **** up Ferguson's strategy. You guys were completely destroyed later in the game. Where as, we had to go through Napoli in a rather intense match. I must admit, with Benifca we got lucky, but who doesn't get lucky once in a while(Barca vs Chelsea 2009)? Then to face Barca who had no other chance but in the CL because RM has already sealed points too far infront in the La Liga. They were determined  to win and we were screwed. What else could we do, but rely on defense and counter attacks? We were able to score in the 1st leg, but it was the 2nd leg that was scary. John Terry sent off and from then we knew we make one mistake when attacking, and we may as well say goodbye to the trophy. It's survival in football, and if SAF ManUtd to look pretty before it was getting raped, then I won't argue. But next time know the difference between pussy football and real hardworking football. Your team gave up after that 2nd goal from Barca. We had to go 90 minutes through Camp Nou, no captain, and not giving up even after the Busquets and Ineista goal. We fought until the end. Something that didn't look like it was going on in your match vs Barca.

Vendetta 11 years ago

*if SAF's ManUtd want to look pretty.

MischaCollins 11 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

@U_H_B why don't you do us all a favor and shut your fairweather mouth and crawl back into the alley where you were conceived. How ironic is it that a pussy like "united hates blues" talks about "pussy" lol. Vendetta's first reply was legendary btw. HAHA!

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

All I see is blah blah blah and we get a Mischacuntlins Cameo- Who went from a Manchester United fan to 
a Manchester Shitty fan .  Vendetta everything you fucking said there makes no sense, So shut it.  

Nonsense talk from two retarded fans who are both out of the Champions League yet they say United is shit. But the truth is????? They don't know shit about football.

I have loads of respect for Chelsea  fans from England cause i personally know them. 

Citeh fans are just trying to have half the history The Red devils have. Good luck winning 16 soon to be 17 more titles.  

and @ Mischacuntlins. 

I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND STOP SENDING ME REQUEST AND STOP MENTIONING MY NAME. YOU SAD PERSON.

SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE MSGS "WHAT EVER IT IS" USE TO LEAVE ME F&^K OFF PLZ!!! have a good day footyroom. 

Discussion Closed