Comments
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

awais007 11 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

i think you are not EPL team supporter, Barcelona is in Spain

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

He just had a great debut,hopefully he will be the man to solve our striking problems.

Now I hope this form continues until end of the season or forever.

Torres benched will make Roman angry,so lets see what happens.

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

let see if he can keep Torres sitting on the bench

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I support Arsenal aswel

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

It's per usual. Overrated debut.
The first goal was just honestly just a tap in.
The second one was a little bit more tricky but not that hard.
IMO, didn't prove himself yet. We'll have to wait.

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Chelsea sign a good striker, think they will win the EPL and CL ......oh wait

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ LOL

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

it was against struggling southampton

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

@U_H_B: Oh please, your team didn't win shit last year. So if you would like to laugh at us going out of the CL or not being 1st in the EPL, remember last year the same exact shit happened to you. Laughing at us is just making you look like a hypocrite. @MRarsenal that struggling team tied with you 1-1.

TheGame 11 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Vendettta don't get all DEFENSIVE on us.......oh wait.....YET AGAIN!

Ring a bell? 

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Yeah, I do. I remember it because it was one of the smartest strategies possible against Barca. Remember your 3-1 loss vs Barca? Yeah, that's what happens when you try to play attacking football against the best attacking club right now. If anything that picture just proves that Barca have no plan B, and that SAF was stupid for trying to beat Barca in their own game.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

That... was a hell of a reply, T-man.

+1

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Wait what the fuck... why am I on my Trollman account!

Vendetta 11 years ago

Lol, stupid Google Chrome.

Chelsea, France 81 456

haters gonna hate....alot people hate us,I dont know why,

is it we spend alot of money to buy players?

is it we are rich?

is it that we park the bus?

At least these things are not illegal in Football I believe,Bribing the referee is far more worse obviously and we dont even have much debts unlike some team who I wonder who are not yet banned but Malaga is.Plus the FA is biased towards one team.These people dont even feel ashamed and they are proud of it!

Chelsea, France 81 456

Ramaboy,you support Arsenal too?you should support a pakistani/indian/bangladeshi/sri lanka team aswell!Its for your own good

So its like this Barcelona,Arsenal,Manchester United and (any pakistani/indian/bangladeshi/sri lanka club).

Or better you support all teams expect Chelsea.Since you hate us so much but not you alone alot of guys here...

Me?I support Marsielle and Chelsea.

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

@J_H
I'm not here to start any argument. Just here to express meh thoughts.

Chelsea spend a lot of money and yet Chelsea fan's(Not all. But you some.) also go like "Manchester City spends so much money on transfers." etc... They rant on about how money is being ruined by football when their club blatantly does it themselves.
Another thing is a really silly one.
The "The Bus Tactic". This doesn't really bother me TBH. It's just that after Chelsea won the UCL, they were like "The Bus Tactic" is awesome, it's amazing etc... (Yes. You guys did. Not all. But you guys did) However when we say that they use "The Bus Tactic" in any argument, they get so defensive about it. It's a little confusing.
And also. With this "buying referees" crap. This has always annoyed me so much. And this is the same old thing you hear everyday. "United have referee decisions biased towards them but when another team gets an referee decisions biased towards them, no one says nothing!" This is however true. Every team has unfair decisions called against them.
You have no solid proof that the FA is even biased towards United. I just think saying that United bought referees is just a really silly excuse.

Vendetta 11 years ago

We get defensive with the "Park the bus" tactic because we only used it in 3 matches (all in the CL), and all of a sudden it's an insult. For the last time(hopefully), how many times do I have to tell everyone that facing Barca in attacking football is 99% chance of a loss. The only reason why RM get away with not being as defensive is because they have much more experience in facing Barcelona than us. Even then, they still don't get as much possession, passes, or shots than Barca. Just look at your 3-1 loss. SAF tried to beat Barca in their game and his team got destroyed.

Discussion Closed