Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Wales, golf, Madrid in that order...
tiki_taka 4 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

enter image description here

Most epic trolling ever if it's true lmao.

Comments
amir_keal 4 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Hahahahahaha I would love to see Zidane’s face when this happened

Marcus2011 4 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Hahaha damn where does he get the balls to do that

Madridista11 4 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

I'm not even mad. I highly doubt he brought this banner out and all things considered I wouldn't know how to react either. Really tough position to be in.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Oh Bale, what a mad lad. Still, feel like this is more done to piss off the media and the negative fan who want him out. Problem is, everyone is gonna dislike that. :U

tuan_jinn 4 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Well, I hope this is photoshopped...

Or let me rephrase that... I hope for him.

It's not banter and troll anymore, it's pure unprofessional. Now, you have probably earn 30000xxx times more than a regular hard-working employee at any company or club, that's not how you response to anyone.

Imagine, family of 4, working hard, pay their tickets to watch their beloved team play (Real) every other week, and you have this kind of scum behavior. Now, let's see, there are 4 more players doing that. Because, Bale can. What would the club be?

Sure there are demand, angry, unreasonable fans, but I dont see they demand much than what he earns, it's part of the job.

I disgust Bale for this.

Pupper 4 years ago
Juventus 0 214

enter image description here Rodrygo-Vini-Lucas-Bale. In that order.

This was great though, haha.

Marcus2011 4 years ago

110% agree with Tuan. It is funny but if one of our players did that I would never forgive it. Even if Real Madrid or Zidane is a jerk, that never should give rights to behave unprofessionally. Why can’t club just simply release him?

tiki_taka 4 years ago

Well, Bâle just acted stupidly... This wasn't his flag but fans who chanted this few days before Wales qualification. Bale should have acted smartly and refuse to be part of this even if he is not the author.
But then he was asked in press conference, smiled and took things easily.

I think Bale never understood where he was, and which club he was joining. If you don't try to adapt to tbe white shirt and it's dressing room, you can score bangers in CL final and still be forgotten.

It was a big mistake for him to quit England, his character had no chance to be a Madrid regular, flopped in all clasicos, serial injuries, catastrophic attitude and communication...

And the worst for me is that he is linked to China for 2 years now, because he'd rather go there than reduce his wages....

And as an injury prone player, nobody would take the risk. Sadly he has the potential to play in any of the big 6 in England easily. Ruined potential.

If I was him, I would motivate myself, cut wages and sign a contract based on bonuses to higher motivation and comeback to England to get a personal career revenge. Instead the guy is negotiating with China, lol who is his agent ? He is surrounded with incompetent people...

Emobot7 4 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Tiki Here something I found on the telegraph to both answer your question and support your claim of incompetent people around Bale:

Jonathan Barnett, Bale’s agent, said the Madrid fans should be “kissing Bale’s feet” for helping the club to win four Champions League titles since joining from Tottenham Hotspur in 2013.

If his agent is gonna be like that, how can you blame his attitude. Would have kinda expected him to surround himself with more humble people to be honest but seem like it wasn't the case.

There is obviously a general lack of interest for Football in Bale surrounding.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Tiki Here something I found on the telegraph to both answer your question and support your claim of incompetent people around Bale:

Jonathan Barnett, Bale’s agent, said the Madrid fans should be “kissing Bale’s feet” for helping the club to win four Champions League titles since joining from Tottenham Hotspur in 2013.

If his agent is gonna be like that, how can you blame his attitude. Would have kinda expected him to surround himself with more humble people to be honest but seem like it wasn't the case.

tiki_taka 4 years ago

Well looks like Madrid are willing to trade Bale and James plus money for Pogba. Not really bad for United isn't it ?

Golefty 4 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

they will be trading from wales, golf, Madrid to France, golf, Madrid

Marcus2011 4 years ago

Madrid unloading deadweight. Slightly better business for Madrid, but Pogba toxic attitude must go. Young players seem to be doing well hence he has been injured

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@tiki That not a terrible deal but mostly only because of James though. I'm harsh but I'm not expecting that much from Bale if he go back ot the prem. Would add depht though which is alway good.

@Marcus2011 Agreed, feel like it would be better for all party involved instead of keeping Pogba for United and Bale and James for Madrid.

tiki_taka 4 years ago

@emo I actually feel good about it. Bale needs space, which he never had in Spain, reason why he was delivering in CL with Madrid.

English style fits him more, and United DNA are getting fast wingers. getting Bale for a low amount is a great bargain. they could offload him to a weaker club with decent amount if he doesnt deliver, he still got marketing potential...

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@tiki Hum... I'm not sure tbh but I'll wait and see before I judge hastily. You got way more football experience than me though so you might propably be right. Lets first see if a move happen before anything, then we'll see from there.

expertfootball11 4 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

He had his time of glory at Madrid, but now he is a liability to us. He isn't happy then we should let him go, but no need for that stinking attitude of his.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

He had his time of glory is Madrid, but not he is a liability to us. He isn't happy then we should let him go, but no need for that stinking attitude of his.