Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Verratti wants to leave PSG! Hint agent. Where next?
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

The agent of Marco Verratti has dropped a strong hint that the Italy international is not currently happy at Paris Saint-Germain.

“Marco wants to win and at PSG just now he cannot,” he told Gazzetta Dello Sport. “He has been in Paris for five years and now has to make up his mind: does he want to earn a lot without winning anything or lift trophies and become a champion?

Good news for European elites??? The guy is considered one of the best mids of the game nowadays.

Which club wants him, suits him most for his development and ambition???

Where do you think he would go?

I think Man City suits him the most, they are lacking that part, and the club philosophy. I think he would go there.

Comments
_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

i don't get it. he wins everything at psg. the only thing he hasn't won is the CL....and to be fair, it's a trophy that is extremely difficult to win, a trophy won by only ONE club in the whole of europe every year. why would he go to City....to win? what? he wouldn't win anything. if he wants to win trophies and get a lot of money....stay at psg.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I don't think he will go to Manchester City. They will buy a goalkeeper for 100 mil pounds.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

MADRID MADRID MADRID. PLEASE. HE'S THE ONE GUY I WANT REALLY BADLY.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@Gonzi: EPL is certainly more exciting than League 1. But of course the agent wouldn't say that cuz that would boil French's bloods.

We dont know what's behind it, but I think he also gets a bit bored of PSG. :D

@Dyn: your mid is toooooo crowded already :D

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

he is injury prone so the obvious choice for him would be laliga where teams play football instead of rugby.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

i mean ligue 1 is honestly really entertaining right now, the race for the title is up for grabs for any of the top 3 teams. players aren't being sold to epl this year. as we've seen the past years...epl gets its "stars" from ligue 1. new talent is being brought in, new talent is being developed (to be fair we have to agree that the upcoming talent in ligue 1 is better than epl). new billionaire owners buying clubs.
if we take a look at the epl...chelsea is already the champion and liverpool, arsenal, utd and city are struggling. the lyon vs bordeaux, lyon vs psg...check out the atmosphere in those games, it's incredible.

Tuanis 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

If he gets to replace Carrick/Schweinsteiger/Scheiderlin I would never complain about transfers agin in my life..

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Gonzi Agreed mate! Ligue 1 is seriously under-rated by english fan, especially when you consider than a lot of their top player actually have been in France at one part of their life. This year, even I have to agree the race for the top is the most interesting in League 1. :D Still, EPL does have more emblematic team and thats propably what make the difference. Also, the EPL is not yet over, we could be suprise by the top of the league at the end of the season. We will have to wait though.

Wich team should Veratti really join though? If he really want to win champion league, he should propably join Barca, Real or Bayern. He could propably replace Busquet soon, play over Casemiro and would also be in the starting line-up at Bayern. So one of those 3... Or maybe Juventus. That could work as well.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Chelsea.

Jimbet 7 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

come to Arsenal.. Experience winning our OWN trophy.. 4th place trophy..

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@Jim: not sure anymore :D MU and Liverpool is fighting for that now :D you guys are slipping away

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

He won't go to EPL. He will either end up I Madrid Barca Bayern or juve.

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

I can see him in Juventus.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Why would he switch PSG for City ? Money ? Qatar owns PSG too....

If Barcelona dont attract him that will be the worst board decision ever...

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Going to city would be a step down he suits barca the most

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@tiki Agree with you mate, very unlikely he will join City in my opinion. If he is only interested in CL, then Barca, Real and even Juventus are the best option. If he did wanted to join a english side though, Chelsea are still one of the last english team to have CL, so maybe he could try with them, unlikely as well though. :(

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Wouldn't mind if he comes to Bayern :p he would be most suitable at Barca tho. I can't see him going elsewhere.

Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Bayern don't really need him though, they got Thiago and Vidal.

He is much more needed at Real (with the aging Modric), and I hope that's the team he chooses. He could slot right in instead of Kroos for the time being.

Barca? Sure, they need him as well but he's a hard-worker. He doesn't dive. So maybe not the best fit. :D (Sorry, had to)

Croatian: Jel trenutno zivis u Hrvatskoj ili?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Bayern don't really need him though, they got Thiago and Vidal.

He is much more needed at Real, and I hope that's the team he chooses.

Barca? Sure, they need him as well but he's a hard-worker. He doesn't dive. So maybe not the best fit. :D (Sorry, had to)

Croatian: Jel trenutno zivis u Hrvatskoj ili?

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

And Dynast complains in my Wall for " trolling " Madrid back...

I guess the 0-4 at Bernabeu left you a bitter taste...

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Amerr30 Well, the problem is that Barca kinda need him even more than you do, what with both Busquet and Iniesta getting old and all. Beside, you already have Isco and James to replace Modric and I don't think Zidane is gonna drop Kroos anytime soon. :D Still, if he chose to move, it should be to either of those two team or Juventus. Madrid advantage is that they can offer him more in term of money. Have the transfer ban been lifted on you guys yet? I can never remember that. :(