Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

value the player #1
devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

okay, so what you have to do is do what the title says basically...so ill give you a player, and you have to put an estimated transfer price on him, if that makes sense...so the player i am giving you today is alex oxlade chamberlian (i think thats the correct spelling...) who is 19, plays for Arsenal and England. i value the player at 23 mill, because he is young, has loads of potential and is still a quality player. also give reasons like i did. ill only do this now and then, mainly when im bored :)

Comments
Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

@devilz,thanks mate,we need more interesting threads and active members in this website.It feels kinda boring sometimes...maybe people just come here just to see highlights...once again thank you.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

5 milion tops. PL players are overrated

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

The 1 person you would expect to act like an idiot on a thread like this does, well done.

BluntCanon 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

he's not worth 20mil yet! but soon.. 

@knibis

knibis 12 years ago

nah about 5 mil

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

That means all the Valencia players must be below 5m then.

knibis 12 years ago

@Jimskeleton you are always going on about me just because I have a differnt opinion. Never acted like an idiot. Its always you. You cant stand someone who thinks that PL is not the best.

Damn are you like this IRL, you must have a small number of friends, agressive a-hole

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Nah you're an idiot, a few people claim you aren't a troll but you are, first thing you do soon as the thumbs down is gone is try wind up the Arsenal fans yet again. and yeah my comment was well aggressive, hahahaha.

knibis 12 years ago

Our first eleven is not for sale, remember when you placed a bid on soldado for 30 million and we rejected, I laughed for 48 hours straight... Typical English arrogance

regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

20 mil as his young but his got a long way to go