Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Valencia goalkeeper sitation..
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

So we in Valencia have 2 world-class GK`s: Diego Alves and Guita. In the last 2 years none of them have really been the nr.1 choice. Now Alves get to start almost every La Liga game. Recently I and many others have drawn the conclusion that Guita is superior. 

the problem is that the Valencia born Guita will move to another club if he continues to be second choice.
He is too good to be number 2. I hope LLorente doesnt waste this awsome talent. Spains 1st GK after Casillas. I hold him a bit ahead of De Gea. I would never forgive Llorenete if he makes Guita Leave....

Comments
knibis 11 years ago

if the troll jimskeleton is a mod, he surly doesnt act like a mod.

@DonAndress gotta disagree with you on your 3rd sentance from what i have seen from guaita..

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@DonAdres: You snooze you lose... O:)

(no, seriously, hands off Hugo or I'll bite)

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

@Lodatz: They're trying to lure both our club's top keepers away >:I.

20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

2 great keepers but i have a feeling som1 is gona offer them big

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

I am happy to say Alves is good enough to be the keeper of Brasil. But Knibis come on.. not even near the level of Neuer, Cassilas, Buffon. Better than De Gea but the Spurs keeper Lloris is better. Maybe Alves is near the same level as Hart. I would like to say Valdes is better but he makes too many mistakes.

knibis 11 years ago

Well your mind will be changed on that part. But maybe not from alves, instead from Guaita..

Guaita is better than valdes i have to say

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Everyone from Valencia is the best right?

knibis 11 years ago

never said that... But guita is that good trust me