Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

User portrait: Emobot7
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

So, its something I've been meaning to do for a while, as I believe I have managed to make an impression on you guys. Its something I call an user portrait, its not actually a real painting, but more like a description of the person and I think I been here long enough that most of you forged yourself an opinion on me. What I would actually like is for you guys to share with me and other how you actually feel about me, how you would describe me to other user and of course share some anecdote I had with you guys if you remember any. Of course, if you don't feel comfortable saying those kind of stuff or if you don't have the time, its perfectly fine. Also, don't worry about being sincere, I'm ready to take anything you'll say even the bad stuff (though I hope there won't be many). As usual, try not to transform this thread into a debate please and jf you ever feel like doing a similar thread, I propose you prepare yourself cause sometime, we leave bad impression on other people even when we don't want to. Anyway, enough monologuing from me, its up to you guys now. But I would really like to add that I want to thank all of you guy for making the time I had on FR such a great one and hopefully, the time I will pass here in the future will be just as great. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, its something I've been meaning to do for a while, as I believe I have managed to make an impression on you guys. Its something I call an user portrait, its not actually a real painting, but more like a description of the person and I think I been here long enough that most of you forget yourself an opinion on me. What I would actually like is for you guys to share with me and other how you actually feel about me, how you would describe me to other user and of course share some anecdote I had with you guys if you remember any. Of course, if don't feel comfortable saying those kind of stuff or if you don't have the time, its perfectly fine. Also, don't worry about being sincere, I'm ready to take anything you'll say even the bad stuff (though I hope there won't be many). As usual, try not to transform this thread into a debate please and jf you ever feel like doing a similar thread, I propose you prepare yourself cause sometime, we leave bad impression on other people. Anyway, enough monologuing from me, its up to you guys now. But I would really like to add that I want to thank all of you guy for making the time I had on FR such a great one and hopefully, the time I will pass here in the future will be just as great. ;)

So, its something I've been meaning to do for a while, as I believe I have managed to make an impression on you guys. Its something I call an user portrait, its not actually a real painting, but more like a description of the person and I think I been here long enough that most of you forged yourself an opinion on me. What I would actually like is for you guys to share with me and other how you actually feel about me, how you would describe me to other user and of course share some anecdote I had with you guys if you remember any. Of course, if don't feel comfortable saying those kind of stuff or if you don't have the time, its perfectly fine. Also, don't worry about being sincere, I'm ready to take anything you'll say even the bad stuff (though I hope there won't be many). As usual, try not to transform this thread into a debate please and jf you ever feel like doing a similar thread, I propose you prepare yourself cause sometime, we leave bad impression on other people. Anyway, enough monologuing from me, its up to you guys now. But I would really like to add that I want to thank all of you guy for making the time I had on FR such a great one and hopefully, the time I will pass here in the future will be just as great. ;)

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@tiki Thanks, but seriously, you really want me to support a team just for that? XD Come on mate, give me a break. ;P

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

I also like that you respond to my comments and everyones. you keep the conversation going.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Gonzi Thanks mate, I'm doing my best to help keep the forum interesting. ;)

• History

@Gonzi Thanks mate, I'm doing my best to keep the forum interesting. ;)

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Emo Man you are a great guy. To be honest with you, ever since I came to Canada I've been hearing about how racist and prejudiced Quebec was.

It was you and a co-worker who proved to me that, you can also be prejudiced by thinking a whole region of people are racist :P. I hope you stay in this community for as long as possible man!

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Its a good thing you don't support a European club. No biased modding. That's where most of the friction usually stems from. Impartiality is imperative.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

You are my dad

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Chelsea8 On the livescore mostly. :P

@Madridista Thanks man, good to see I was able to show not all of us Quebecer are prick. :D

@Wolfie Yeah, but I do have some preference between some, especially in certain situation where I would like to see new scenario in a cup for exemple. So, while I think I'm not bad, its very hard to be 100% impartial, still, I'm doing my best. :D

Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

enter image description here

LOl what is your opinion of me , keep in mind im a mod and can ban you :P

Your a funny guy man, id elect you as prime minister any day for your Diplomacy

• History

enter image description here

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Golefty Wait, are you saying I'm fishing for compliment? Well, that might be a bit true, I mean, its not like I don't already know what most user here think of me, but its alway good to make sure I don't have a problem with anyone. Beside, if you said somethine bad about me but still respected the forum rule, I really wouldn't have any kind of excuse since I said I was ready to take in my original post. :P To be fair though, I was half expecting a comment like yours at some point. But anyway, mate, your also are a funny guy to have around, still remember that vid you shared about Barcelona comeback against PSG, it was truly priceless. XD

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@Emo i had to man, you know that :P

Thanks for you input on myself, ah yes was it the video with the epic titanic music?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Golefty Yes, I believe it was. :D

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Optimistic. Trying to be positive and respectful to everyone.
The reason for our Forum to stay in the active region.(Sorry too much electronics)
And a bit too nice x)

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Emrecan Thanks mate. Still think you can't really be too nice as a person though. ;) As a mod though, I need to get tougher, I agree. :D