Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

User portrait: Emobot7
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

So, its something I've been meaning to do for a while, as I believe I have managed to make an impression on you guys. Its something I call an user portrait, its not actually a real painting, but more like a description of the person and I think I been here long enough that most of you forged yourself an opinion on me. What I would actually like is for you guys to share with me and other how you actually feel about me, how you would describe me to other user and of course share some anecdote I had with you guys if you remember any. Of course, if you don't feel comfortable saying those kind of stuff or if you don't have the time, its perfectly fine. Also, don't worry about being sincere, I'm ready to take anything you'll say even the bad stuff (though I hope there won't be many). As usual, try not to transform this thread into a debate please and jf you ever feel like doing a similar thread, I propose you prepare yourself cause sometime, we leave bad impression on other people even when we don't want to. Anyway, enough monologuing from me, its up to you guys now. But I would really like to add that I want to thank all of you guy for making the time I had on FR such a great one and hopefully, the time I will pass here in the future will be just as great. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, its something I've been meaning to do for a while, as I believe I have managed to make an impression on you guys. Its something I call an user portrait, its not actually a real painting, but more like a description of the person and I think I been here long enough that most of you forget yourself an opinion on me. What I would actually like is for you guys to share with me and other how you actually feel about me, how you would describe me to other user and of course share some anecdote I had with you guys if you remember any. Of course, if don't feel comfortable saying those kind of stuff or if you don't have the time, its perfectly fine. Also, don't worry about being sincere, I'm ready to take anything you'll say even the bad stuff (though I hope there won't be many). As usual, try not to transform this thread into a debate please and jf you ever feel like doing a similar thread, I propose you prepare yourself cause sometime, we leave bad impression on other people. Anyway, enough monologuing from me, its up to you guys now. But I would really like to add that I want to thank all of you guy for making the time I had on FR such a great one and hopefully, the time I will pass here in the future will be just as great. ;)

So, its something I've been meaning to do for a while, as I believe I have managed to make an impression on you guys. Its something I call an user portrait, its not actually a real painting, but more like a description of the person and I think I been here long enough that most of you forged yourself an opinion on me. What I would actually like is for you guys to share with me and other how you actually feel about me, how you would describe me to other user and of course share some anecdote I had with you guys if you remember any. Of course, if don't feel comfortable saying those kind of stuff or if you don't have the time, its perfectly fine. Also, don't worry about being sincere, I'm ready to take anything you'll say even the bad stuff (though I hope there won't be many). As usual, try not to transform this thread into a debate please and jf you ever feel like doing a similar thread, I propose you prepare yourself cause sometime, we leave bad impression on other people. Anyway, enough monologuing from me, its up to you guys now. But I would really like to add that I want to thank all of you guy for making the time I had on FR such a great one and hopefully, the time I will pass here in the future will be just as great. ;)

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I think I said in live scores once that you were born with an above-average amount of empathy - plus whatever empathy I was apparently born without. Seriously though, you're one of the most solid people I know.

The forum is a far better place with you. You ease the tension, work around or through the arguments, and moderate with a natural ease that many lack, most of all myself. There was a reason I didn't want to moderate, some of us just aren't cut out for it. You are.

But, because it's me, there has to be a query:

If I had to nitpick something, and this is just scratching an itch of mine, you've made comments on many occasions that you are grateful for our company, especially watching games, because that's not something you get on the regular in rl. While I'm not saying that you enjoying our subjectively underwhelming company is a problem - I cannot help but wonder why a guy as solid as you doesn't have a group of friends in rl that negates the need for us. I don't know anything about your personal life, nor do I want too. I just wonder why someone with your amount of redeeming qualities isn't spreading them around with others. This thread comes across as a bit of an attempt at validation, and while I'm happy to give it to you - you deserve it - the self-esteem should be there already.

You're a good human being Emo. I don't say that about many people. Rock on man.

Sorry if I crossed a line.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash No line crossed man, on the contrary, I feel glad you said that. Anyway, if it can start to answer your question, the reason why I don't have many (if any at all) friend is because I lived a very sheltered life. Won't go into the exact detail, but, the truth is, I just didn't get many occasion to make friend in my youth and after that, its just never really appealed to me I guess. I know this sound bad but I'm just not a very outgoing guy, but hey, who know, maybe missing out on having a big and interesting social life was the reason I turned the way I am today, maybe its also why I ended up becoming a football fan and meeting all of you guys. If its true, then its hard for me to have regret. ;)

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Agree with every single thing @SunFlash said.

@Emobot is one of the nicest guy I have ever known, sometimes too nice. A kind, full of sympathy and a lot more mature than his age. The world needs people like him more these dark days. May be because he's just a typical Canadian? ::D:D:D

I have some similar friends in real life, they are a bit shy and less-out-going, but really fun once you know them.

This group of friends has people who feel insecure, want approval but most are just nice and dont wanna talk a lot, often not super good looking :D. But extremely adorable, nerdy in a cute way :D.

If I have to give a bit of advice, just remember this, I think it's Kennedy the XIII (the one president who fell off the old horse) once said:
"I dont know the key to success, the key to failure is trying to please everyone"!

So bro, we love you, and when in doubt or wanna be a bit tougher (not necessary ruder), remember that quote from meeeee!!!!

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

You're a great moderator: give people chances and warnings without banning them.

You're also a good presence and a good influence on the forum.

You contribute alot to the forum; make good threads, keep good ones going, comment alot, and don't comment or post anything useless.

You have a great sense of humor!

You're also very regular on the talk section!

Literally a month after you joined there was a thread about favourite users and you were the most liked after such a short time.

You're very comforting.

Tbh I've never met anyone like you in real life.

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

You're the love of my life <3 #Iswearimhetero

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

The nicest guy in FR. You have been very helpful and active in the FR community and I believe I speak for all of us and that's Thank you for everything Emo, like @sun said, you eased the tension in the community, especially when there's a heated debate, and you were always concerned with every member in FR.

Thank you very much for everything, I'm glad I can call you a friend :)

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@tuan @lio @rayrex Thanks guys, you're all too nice with me but I'm thankful. :D Tell me if you ever need me with anything. :)

@JuanMata Huh, that might a bit too much mate. XD

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Haha no, but seriously.. you're a fantastic guy. You're also about the only person who replies to my comments so maybe I'm biased ;-)

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@JuanMata Lol, but seriously, I can't be the only one who answer you comment. You are such an interesting guy. :D

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Another thing: you always reply to my comments!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@liomessi10 Of course! :D

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Forum is not in flames so you must be doing something right. ;)

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

Such a great guy!! A fantastically, awesomely decent guy!!! Keep it up bro! Couldn't agree with @SunFlash more!

Thank you so much for everything! Much appreciated... And, remember to keep smiling!! Lol! :) #KeepSmiling!!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Wolfie Thanks, I hope I helped with that. :D

@Dario Thanks man, your also a great lad. Keep smiling as well! :)

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

You're great guy ;) I think everyone on forums can sense your positivity and that's what I like the best at people. Keep it on mate ;D

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Loveeeeee.

@Juan & @Lio: i replied to your comments too :( :(

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

An amazing and a chill guy. Keep it up mate! You keep this place calmer too.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

You are my soulmate :D

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 I sure seem to get along fine with Chelsea fan. :D

@Croatian @Amir Thanks you two! You are also great guys. ;)

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

An active member, respectful and positive. Fair mod, waiting you to choose a team so I can banter you. :p