Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

usa is gonna be the best national team?
capilano 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 9 55

we've beaten european super powers each ;) 

Comments
Falconryman1 12 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

What about Germany?

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

any reason why they are going to be "THE BEST NATIONAL TEAM"? Do you think Dempsey, Donovan, Howard is getting younger? waht about the future USMNT player? do you think they can beat future Germany, Spain, Holland, Belgium, etc etc etc...imho Mexico is the best national team in north america

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Thats like saying just because England beat Spain in a friendly they are the best team in the world!

Honestly capilano, you are one of the most idiot posters on FR!

username 12 years ago

You best be joking kiddo...

United_Hates_Blues 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

You have to be fucking mental is you think USA could win a World Cup. 

KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

capilano is not the most clever poster we got on footyroom. We all knew that

capilano 12 years ago

@ramaboy10 you're talking so big though you're fuckin' dyslexic and glory hunter. I did never say usa is the best team, but "gonna be." we have the future with the high investment and huge supports while european countries are just the crap full of skinheads and beggars. 

capilano 12 years ago

I know europeans are so jealous on the states becuz we have baseball, basketball, golf, tennis, etc and now our soccer team is even stronger with the enormous budget but europeans can't do anything to stop it. keep crying ;) 

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

LOL. Seriously?? I lived there for 9 years. Trust me football will not be anywhere near Europe unless they restructure the league. MLS is a big joke even compared to championship league. Even the qualification group for USA is a joke. Mexico is one of the only top teams there. I'm sorry but I don't see USA ever being one of the tops. Spain, Germany, Netherlands, England, Italy, Argentina, brazil even France  will always stay above. 

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

One of the most powerful nations in the world is also one of the most dumbest and fcked up nations in the world. 
Good job, capilano, for setting a good example of what we all imagined a typical American would be.

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Yeah. Totally.

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

Capilano, sorry mate, but no one watches baseball, basketball or american football as they are all boring as hell to watch. (and for the record, golf and tennis was invented by the English i believe) they may be a good team in the future (probably not though) but will never be bigger than any top Europe team. go have a McDonalds to calm you down.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

When they start calling it football they might be recognized.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@capilano Sorry say this but USMNT doesnt have a future in "FOOTBALL"

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

does it mean when Slovakia beat Italy in WC 2010 that Slovakia is better than Italy?

shpalman 12 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@Capilano: dude,man..this thread is really stupid. i mean,for real. if you would have brought a more valid argumentation then at least it would have been debatable,but supporting your statement with 2 videos in which 2 of the biggest,most honorable national teams in the football history just made a favour to USA,letting them win 2 crappy friendlies to make them have a bit of fun..isn't not even worth a reply. however i felt to tell you something,because makes me feel sad and hopeless to see a 23 years old guy writing that kind of bullsh*t about europe and europeans. i mean i just feel sorry for you,you are 23? "twentythree"?? so then listen this: you know why europe AND usa are in the sh*t right? you know where the crysis comes from right? go get some f*cking clue and knowledge,do yourself a favour and watch the documentary called "Inside Job" commented by Matt Damon. it will give you a quite simple explanation about it all. about football: why you don't just support some MLS team instead of crappy jelous european team? USA will never get to the levels of european football,you can have all the investments you want...you will always miss the most important thing: football culture. 

Discussion Closed