Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UEFALONA
DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

I Just want to see how many people will feel sorry for Barcelona now.
How many people will talk about this and of course how long...Because almost everyone remembers About sevilla..

Comments
DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

The show is continued.. Referee is blind! Red card to mascherano for no reason

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

I don't! Haha! They're called Uefalona out of the amounts of times some of your players dived and how its believed referees support you. I don't hate Barca for diving though. Diving is completely normal in modern football in my opinion. Its annoying but stop whining like girls and deal with diving people. 

If you wan't to know why I hate Barca the most after ManU would be because:

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

^Watch the whole video.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Don this game is a disgrace bogus penalty weak freekick and made up red card. Lets see what happens as this continues. 

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@raimondo90 yeah mate..
Exactly, but who cares?
When refs help barca all the world is arguing.. when the ref is against Barca no one cares..

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Got anymore evidence about Barca's so called "deserved" penalties, Don?

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

thank you don, i was just about to post some of those videos.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Ok guy's, this post is getting out of hand. We all are bad in some things ok? Chelsea AND Barcelona (UEFALONA???) dive and foul occasionaly. You can keep blabbing about this, but all it will do is get you into more and more fights. And guy's, serisously, i'm 12 and i rarely fight like this. OK i do sometimes. Ok a bit more than that- but you get my point!? Act mature...

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Trollman, bro, stop trollin'! xD you know that our fans are too easy to provoke and you are doing it over again and again. 
P.S. DonA., Rai. and Ram, you know that every fan has his own viewpoint and sometimes they just don't want to change it so stop trying to convince them that they're wrong! That's a waste of time.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

@Don: First 3 okay might have been an error by a referee. The last one was doesn't even provide a different camera angle to prove it wasn't a goal. Now compare these to the video I posted. I posted a video of what 4-5 penalties not given in one match. Lastly, I was talking about Barca vs Chelsea not Chelsea vs others. If you want I can show you a bunch of videos of Barca vs ... and the other team deserved a penalty, goal, etc.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Nico10: Nice someone is noticing ;D

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Still hurts mate? 

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Who cant forget what happen to Ajax in UEFA-CL 1 or 2 years ago ? They are in the group of Real Madrid, Ajax, Lyon and Dinamo Zagreb? We all know what happen to this group especially in the last match of Ajax FC and Lyon. 

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Offtopic : Hey Guys, what do you think about this video.

Ramos got a yellow card for this despite it was completely unintentional.

Dont relate this video to the thread... just didnt want to make a new thread for this.

_____________________________________________\

As this thread will attract a lot of Barca fans I want to say some points about last match :

Tello is quality player

Valdes is getting worse

By last season's performance you people might remember me saying Ronaldo deserves ballon d'or more than Messi, but this season..... God !!!! ...... Messi is unbelievable. He deserves it.

Mascherano's second yellow card was totally undeserved. It was clear that Deportivo player dived.

Your jersey is shit .... hahahaha * joke ...... actually no joke ... its shit !! ;) :D :P

_____________________________________________\

Now about this thread : 

I can show 50 videos of every team diving. There have been many incidents in favor of Barca .... but thats past !! I live in PRESENT and at PRESENT you all people above are fighting for nothing. Well said Nico10.

Now stop being babies and comment about my video .... LOL ..... :D

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

sometimes I wonder how barca fans can live with themselfs.. And I think a barca player went out and said something like "football won..." after the match. Thats just like pouring salt in an open wound.

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

u know i got nothing against U but. If i post here every Barca dive from last 2 years or any other team this will be never ending story.

Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

well refs are human beings,they do make mistakes.But still barca and utd are the obvious ones that refs always favor.

Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

but still god only knows whats happening