Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UEFALONA
DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

I Just want to see how many people will feel sorry for Barcelona now.
How many people will talk about this and of course how long...Because almost everyone remembers About sevilla..

Comments
ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

@WTH Does this still hurt!!!!

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@ChelseaRox10 Nope because i moved on already :p

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

@WTH: I've moved on with the Ineista goal, but I don't think you've moved on after being thrashed in the 90th minute by Torres. FROM T-O-R-R-E-S! 90 minute by Ineista and 90 minute by Torres! Redemption or Deja Vu? More like Redemption! Hahahahaha!

*Note: watch video at your own caution. Side effects may include ownage, rapage, humilation, redemption, and butthurt with the almighty Gary Neville orgasm.

Rox10: Blue is the color! KTBFFH!

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Trollman
I Shouldn't expect more from someone who didnt know that there is a team called Chelsea Before roman Abramovich..
Also You should learn that even without torres goal Chelsea was going to Munich..
Finally do you Know what  hurts more?
That without roman abramovich you would still fight with Everton for a place in Europa league..

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525
  1. Mate, I've been supporting Chelsea when the likes of legends like RDM, Zola, Gudijonssen, and Hasseiblank were still at Chelsea. Money is a big part of football now. Now stop fussing about it like a little girl and enjoy the game not the prices of players.

2. No it was aggregate 2-2 in the semi-finals and Torres made it 3-2 after that goal.

3. Honestly I wouldn't mind being in the Europa League. It would be less competition but it would still be the football I know and love, and the Chelsea I will always love. Look at Athletico, they seem completely normal and dominant even as a Europa League team.
Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Plus, grats for Xavi. Class player and he deserves to be in a team that can make him feel like part of champions (Barca). 24 titles for Xavi. I hope he enjoys life after retirment. #legend.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Since when did you start supporting football?nandaYNWA [Liverpool, Australia]Posts: 37 | Comments: 93I started after the world cup in 2010 :-)14 days ago

14 days agoTrollman [Chelsea, Egypt]Posts: 8 | Comments: 103200314

Di Matteo Left chelsea at 2002, and zola 2003..
You should learn more about an aggregate cause with that 2-2(aggregate) chelsea on final Barcelona home.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Lol.. in nanda's thread you said you start supporting 2003(both di matteo and zola have left then)...

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Di Matteo may have retired but Zola was here since 2003 (final season so no glimpse of his sheer awesomness >:I). As for the other legends they were still there.

Btw, love the fact you look for the tiniest details to try to prove me wrong. Meh... carry on good sir...

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Stop fighting for heavens sake.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Trollman
lol..
The aggregate was 2-3 for chelsea..
I Am trying to say you that even if the camp nou game have ended 2-1 chelsea would be on final with aggregate 2-2

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

DonMergez, stop speaking shit, Barca are cheaters, that's all!

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

every team in spain cheat and dive. 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

mladen guess who gave La Liga one of the best divers in history? Oh yeah, MANCHESTER UNITED!

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

no offense to other Barca fans....but ramaboy you seriously believe ronaldo is one of the biggest divers in HISTORY .... I mean come on !! Culprit is in your house and you are blaming the neighbors . 

Don Andres created a post praising Busquets .... who I believe is a very good CDM besides being a very good diver too. 

Saying Ronaldo is one of the best divers in history is like saying Cleverley is one of the best midfielders in the world when we have Xavi, Iniesta, Zidane, Alonso, Scholes, et cetra. I hope my point is clear !!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

nope

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

then you need better schooling ;) :P

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

This is why i don't understand. Why don't just post fucking videos about these cheaters? They do it to us all the time.