Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Turkey
SunFlash 8 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

I'm concerned about Emrecan_58, I know he's from two cities that have gone through a significant amount of violence over the past few days, and since I can't seem to message you, just want to know that you're ok.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I'm concerned about Emrecan_58, I know he's from two cities that have gone through a significant of violence over the past few days, and since I can't seem to message you, just want to know that you're ok.

I'm concerned about Emrecan_58, I know he's from two cities that have undergone through a significant of violence over the past few days, and since I can't seem to message you, just want to know that you're ok.

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Emrecan Man, that sick, in a really not good way. Stay safe mate. :(

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Turkey are strong enough to not get attacked right now. Only weak military countries get attacked frontally.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@tiki_taka Yeah, noone could probably attack us except North Korea because of the geopolitics. But the diplomatic response especially cutting the trade relations can make Turkey-Erdoğan feel sorry about what he did. Russia was the clear example on that.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Trump probably has the muscle to mess with Turkey's participation in the EU. He certainly wouldn't mind offending Germany and other EU nations just to piss off Turkey.

Although he tends to prioritize trade above all else, so I doubt we'll see any embargoes because of that, even if Erdogan were to start really doing uncool stuff.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

After a very loong long time, I saw Turkey united tonight. They say sports unite people, that's completely true.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.
Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@SunFlash I personally don't believe Trump will react to what happened in DC. And Turkey will never get into EU that's for sure so Trump messing about it will not change things much. Erdoğan said "Who cares about EU"

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Not being part of EU is a chance, ask Greece...

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Great for Turkey Im flying with Turkish airline next week :D