Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Turkey
SunFlash 8 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

I'm concerned about Emrecan_58, I know he's from two cities that have gone through a significant amount of violence over the past few days, and since I can't seem to message you, just want to know that you're ok.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I'm concerned about Emrecan_58, I know he's from two cities that have gone through a significant of violence over the past few days, and since I can't seem to message you, just want to know that you're ok.

I'm concerned about Emrecan_58, I know he's from two cities that have undergone through a significant of violence over the past few days, and since I can't seem to message you, just want to know that you're ok.

Comments
netsten 8 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Glad to see you're safe man, take care.
F*CK Erdoğan !

Rowley 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

Good you see your safe bro!

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

You guys are making assumptions, maybe it wasn't erdogan maybe the people didn't want western democracy.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I'm have no doubt there is a significant amount of Turkish citizens that think just that. But why would you force the resignation of over one and half thousand deans in universities, and and suspend the licenses of over twenty thousand teachers based on the actions of a few days? It is utterly illogical from a time standpoint for one, it would be impossible for a government that had just been under attack to collect, review, and force an issue on what amounts to be around 25k teachers and educational administrators.

To be honest, I have no idea what the people in Turkey want, and if Erdogan is giving them what they want. But I know enough of history coups to know when one is very poorly done. If it wasn't faked by Erdogan, he and his government still must have known about it in advance, there is no possible way for this many people to be arrested/suspended/fired in such a short period of time if the government never saw it coming.

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Thank you again guys.

@Madridista11 Thank you mate. I hope your country will have its bright days someday.

I won't talk much about Erdoğan's acts, because I don't want any troubles with Marcus again if he is still active.

Only for @tiki_taka ; You may think that Erdoğan is a national hero in economic way but he is actually not. Before Erdoğan, İstanbul was all ours. But now almost all the critical places in İstanbul are sold. Dolar was less than 1.5 Liras; it's now 3.1 Liras . Todays Current deficit is more than two times compared to 14 years ago.

@SunFlash Exactly.

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

And I feel so fucking sad right now :(enter image description here

Damn it.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Emre : on an economical note, Erdogan did a great job with the problems he had to deal with I can certify it. But actually I don't really know the Man, the Russian plane murder still remain as a mystery. Now he is going to Russia to rebuild relationship with Poutine which is what he had to do long time ago....
Actually Turkey is a complex country, with a difficult cohabitation with people not from same origins or religions, Ataturc was a Dolme i don't know if he did good to his nation at the time for me he didn't.
I'm not a big fan of Erdogan knowing his implication with Isis, but I don't support any putch specially when there is links of US implication.
It's officially a putch, but at the end Erdogan became more popular and stronger, could have been intentional would have been genius from him but it wasn't.
Love him or hate him, but at least you must respect him, you are rulled by a MAN, not like my country.

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Respect? No no. I fu*king hate him since his police killed my friend Dilek Doğan in our neighborhood. You can search her name if you want.
About Atatürk; what do you mean by Dolme? Atatürk is like a god for us.
I don't want to talk about Erdoğan to be honest so please keep him out while you reply me.
I am still shaken about Mario Gomez.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Emrecan_58 Very sorry to hear Mario won't be playing for Besiktas next season, I felt he was such a great player there and that he managed to find his form back, I fear he might have a hard time playing somewhere else. I still hope Besiktas will manage to be strong and achieve great thing in the future despite all those sad event happening in the country.

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Emobot7 I really hope that too.

rossonerikid 8 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

I'm very happy Sultan Erdogan has foiled the evil coup. Emre, respect the Sultan.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Some things aren't worth trolling about.

Emrecan_58 8 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Yes, he is one of the best players of Turkish history.
He was already known for his commitment to Fetullah Gülen, who were said to be the one behind this coup attempt. You probably heard about this Fetullah guy. He lives in Pennsylvania. He was the best friend and teacher of Erdoğan and his team in past. (Both are very religious people) We have warned Erdoğan and his party about these guys being not that reliable. Fetullah conspired the ex chief of Turkish Armed Forces İlker Başbuğ and made people think that he and his team were terorists. We knew that they were not terorists but Erdoğan supported Fetullah instead of İlker Başbuğ.
Fetullah also conspired Aziz Yıldırım (President of Fenerbahçe) . Fetullah's police prepared fake reports and initiated those as match fixing. That was the worst time of Turkish Football History. Fenerbahçe were banned for 3 years back then by UEFA. Now it is known that they are innocent
After some time, 3 years ago; Erdoğan and Fetullah have collided against each other. Erdoğan then did realize that Fetullah was too powerful. Some people were behind of Erdoğan and some were behind of Fetullah (Like Hakan Şükür or Enes Kanter) .
Hakan Şükür left Erdoğan's Ak Party and stated that Erdoğan is a monster. Erdoğan stated that Fetullah is a Monster. We already stated that they all are monsters. LoL.
Anyways, Erdoğan and his team now accept and say that they are guilty and were fooled by Fetullah.
Many things still remain as a mystery about the coup. I am still not that convinced about Fetullah being behind of this coup but one thing we know is Fetullah is a terorist (Maybe one of the biggest ones) and Erdoğan was the biggest supporter of this terorist.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

He was already known for his commitment to Fetullah Gülen, who were said to be the one behind this coup attempt. You probably heard about this Fetullah guy. He lives in Pennsylvania. He was the best friend and teacher of Erdoğan and his team in past. (Both are very religious people) We have warned Erdoğan and his party about these guys being not that reliable. Fetullah conspired the ex chief of Turkish Armed Forces İlker Başbuğ and made people think that he and his team were terorists. We knew that they were not terorists but Erdoğan supported Fetullah instead of İlker Başbuğ.
Fetullah also conspired Aziz Yıldırım (President of Fenerbahçe) . Fetullah's police prepared fake reports and initiated those as match fixing. That was the worst time of Turkish Football History. Fenerbahçe were banned for 3 years back then by UEFA. Now it is known that they are innocent
After some time, 3 years ago; Erdoğan and Fetullah have been collide against each other. Erdoğan then did realize that Fetullah was too powerful. Some people were behind of Erdoğan and some were behind of Fetullah (Like Hakan Şükür or Enes Kanter) .
Hakan Şükür left Erdoğan's Ak Party and stated that Erdoğan is a monster. Erdoğan stated that Fetullah is a Monster. We already stated that they all are monsters. LoL.
Anyways, Erdoğan and his team now accept and say that they are guilty and were fooled by Fetullah.
Many things still remain as a mystery about the coup. I am still not that convinced about Fetullah being behind of this coup but one thing we know is Fetullah is a terorist and Erdoğan was the biggest supporter of this terorist.

After some time, 3 years ago; Erdoğan and Fetullah have collided against each other. Erdoğan then did realize that Fetullah was too powerful. Some people were behind of Erdoğan and some were behind of Fetullah (Like Hakan Şükür or Enes Kanter) .
Many things still remain as a mystery about the coup. I am still not that convinced about Fetullah being behind of this coup but one thing we know is Fetullah is a terorist and Erdoğan was the biggest supporter of this terorist.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Ok, thanks for the explanation. And Americans think their politicians are out there...

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

No problem mate. Also Turkey - Erdoğan implied that CIA is behind of Fetullah and planned all these. Erdoğan and the puppet Prime Minister want USA to give Fetullah to Turkey. They even threatened USA with severance of relations between the two countries. The biggest action during the time was Turkey to build the bridges with Russia. Erdoğan visited Putin and said that Turkey needs Russia and Russia needs Turkey.
We'll see what will happen.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Oooooooh Turkey fucked up. You do not punch America on the dick, in our capital, and get away with it.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

This is just like when America made the mullahs in iran powerful and overthrew our king.
CIA.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Yeah probably. The difference is that America is currently run by a bunch of raging "America First" nationalists who have the most powerful armed force the world has ever seen. Iran had...some kewl revolutionaries?