Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Transfer Prediction of Summer 2017
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

So, this thread is to predict what you think are the most likely transfer of the summer of 2017. They can be a bit crazy or imprecise, you can discuss them (but no debate please, this isn't the point of this thread) or just say those you would like to most. Here's a few I could see happening.

• James Rodriguez to PL (seem like his most likely destination and he will no doubt move soon since he is not getting enough playing time)
  • Lukaku to Chelsea (more likely if Costa chose to leave Chelsea)
  • John Terry to join MLS maybe? (He is supposed to leave Chelsea at the end of the season but he's yet to chose where, if he come to Montreal, I will forget everything controversial he ever did :D)

Theres some evident one I haven't shared yet but I want to leave some to you guys, don't dissapoint me people, get those prediction going!

Comments
JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Call me paranoid, but I think that statement is an even bigger hint that he's about to move to China. Why would they release that statement when they're constantly linked to basically every good player around the age of 30? Chelsea probably instructed them to do so because they do not want to seem like a club in desperate need of a good striker in the summer transfer window. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but "regarding THE transfer" seems like a weird formulation.. normally you'd say "regarding A transfer", no?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@JuanMata10 To be fair, I don't think your wrong, though at the very least, it mean Costa might not have agree with any term as of now. The way I see it, the team is convinced they will manage to get Costa and the latter have complained about the weather in England. All in all, I feel even if its not a done deal, its a very likely move, especially when the chinese side themselve seem so confident it will happen.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

Barcelona are rumoured to propose a £51 million offer to Liverpool for Coutinho and some rumour would see them go for Azpilicueta. Don't think it will convince Liverpool with that amount and they will need a high amount of money to convince Chelsea to sell one of their key player as well. But what do you guys think?

liomessi10 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

^
•shivering•

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

^shivering

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emobot7

I doubt that Azpi will go to Barca. He seems pretty settled at Chelsea to be honest. Coutinho to Barca has been around for a while though.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Emobot7

I doubt that Azpi will go to Barca. He seems pretty settled at Chelsea to be honest. Coutinho to Barca has been around for a while though.