Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Transfer Prediction of Summer 2017
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

So, this thread is to predict what you think are the most likely transfer of the summer of 2017. They can be a bit crazy or imprecise, you can discuss them (but no debate please, this isn't the point of this thread) or just say those you would like to most. Here's a few I could see happening.

• James Rodriguez to PL (seem like his most likely destination and he will no doubt move soon since he is not getting enough playing time)
  • Lukaku to Chelsea (more likely if Costa chose to leave Chelsea)
  • John Terry to join MLS maybe? (He is supposed to leave Chelsea at the end of the season but he's yet to chose where, if he come to Montreal, I will forget everything controversial he ever did :D)

Theres some evident one I haven't shared yet but I want to leave some to you guys, don't dissapoint me people, get those prediction going!

Comments
OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

I really want John Terry to move to New York City FC!! follow in the footsteps of Lampard!!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@OnceABlue Well, maybe if he put good word for them to Terry but otherwise, wasn't Lampard linked to New York City because of his move to Manchester City beforehand?

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

Well, it seem this thread isn't so popular so let me post some more prediction. Or more like rumour if you like.

• Aubameyang to PL
  • Coman to Manchester City
  • Defoe to Bournermouth
  • Sanchez to Juventus or PSG (maybe Chelsea or City but its unlikely if Wenger chose to oppose the move)
  • Van Djik to Manchester City or Chelsea
  • Bellerin to Barcelona (sorry, forgot it was said before)
  • Jean-Michaël Seri (from Monaco) to Barca or PSG
  • Terry to Bournermouth, MLS or China
  • De Gea and Hazard to Real Madrid
  • Schmeichel or Hart to United (only if De Gea really does leave)
  • Ben Arfa, Krychowiak and pherhap Lucas Mourra out of PSG
  • M'bappe to Real Madrid
  • Tieleman to Manchester City
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Well, it seem this thread isn't so popular so let me post some more prediction. Or more like rumour if you like.

• Aubameyang to PL
  • Coman to Manchester City
  • Defoe to Bournermouth
  • Sanchez to Juventus or PSG (maybe Chelsea or City but its unlikely if Wenger chose to oppose the move)
  • Van Djik to Manchester City or Chelsea
  • Bellerin to Barcelona
  • Jean-Michaël Seri (from Monaco) to Barca or PSG
  • Terry to Bournermouth, MLS or China
  • De Gea and Hazard to Real Madrid
  • Schmeichel or Hart to United (only if De Gea really does leave)
  • Ben Arfa, Krychowiak and pherhap Lucas Mourra out of PSG
  • M'bappe to Real Madrid
  • Tieleman to Manchester City
liomessi10 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

have there actually been any rumors about seri to Barcelona coz he looks like a pretty exciting player!

• History

have there actually been any rumors about seri coz he looks like a pretty exciting player!

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

Some positions we need to fill:

1. Another clinical finisher and quick runner - A. Griezmann
  2. Another CB - I will trust Mourinho to surprise me again like he did with Bailly.
  3. De Gea is the absolute best GK in the world, but if he does leave (hopefully Gods' forbid), I personally wouldn't mind seeing Romero step up to the plate and being our first GK for next season. He's done well this season, BUT Schmeichel might also be a good signing too.
  4. Another RB.
  5. A replacement for Carrick - relying on Herrera to do the job, but another CM would be great too.

Anymore people want to add for me as I can't think of anything else rn.

• History

Some positions we need to fill:

1. Another clinical finisher and quick runner - A. Griezmann
  2. Another CB - I will trust Mourinho to surprise me again like he did with Bailly.
  3. De Gea is the absolute best GK in the world, but if he does leave (hopefully Gods' forbid), I personally wouldn't mind seeing Romero step up to the plate and being our first GK for next season. He's done well this season.
  4. Another RB.
  5. A replacement for Carrick - relying on Herrera to do the job, but another CM would be great too.

Anymore people want to add for me as I can't think of anything else rn.

liomessi10 7 years ago

peter schmeichel would be proud to see his son as man united first team gk!

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

First discussions have reportedly taken place between FC Bayern & Arsenal regarding Alexis Sanchez

liomessi10 7 years ago

^hats it for arsenal then... cant see them attracting any big replacement. and they arent particualrly super rich

Phenohyte 7 years ago
3 122

Some interesting ones there.

Not sure about Seri to Barcelona, one good season he's had, but it's risky. Can't see him being that much better than Gomes or Rafinha.
Bayern just signed Coman, finalizing his loan deal. I don't think they'd sell him right now.
And Hart to United is a big no. Surely after so many years at City, he can't be that much of a c*nt to go to the biggest rivals.

538 11435

@quikzyyy Sanchez would be good for Bayern no doubt but would Bayern be that good for Sanchez? He would lose some visibility, wouldn't be known as the main man anymore and most of all, there is the question of playing time, Ribery is still there and will propably remain at Bayern a few more year, they just signed Coman like Phenohyte said and they still aren't sure of selling Douglas Costa. Thats four player that mostly play on the wing and as Robben seem to have taken back his place in the main team, I would be suprise to see this move happen without Bayern at least getting rid of one of those player, maybe send Coman on loan?

@Phenohyte I agree Hart to United doesn't seem such a good move for him but then again you have to consider Hart situation, his home is at Manchester and if he want to play top football and remain there, United might be his only option. :( Not sure how I would feel about this move but it would kind of remind me of Cech moving to Arsenal.

• History

@quikzyyy Sanchez would be good for Bayern no doubt but would Bayern be that good for Sanchez? He would lose some visibility, wouldn't be known as the main man anymore and most of all, there is the question of playing time, Ribery is still there and will propably remain at Bayern a few more year, they just signed Coman like Phenohyte said and they still aren't sure of selling Douglas Costa. Thats four player that mostly play on the wing and as Robben seem to have taken back his place in the main team, I would be suprise to see this move happen without Bayern at least getting rid of one of those player, maybe send Coman on loan?

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emobot7

I don't know about you, but if Madrid do get one of Courtois or De Gea, both United and Chelsea will have to replace them. Hart is a big name. However, at Torino, he has been making mistakes week in week out. Torino will not get him because firstly they can't pay his wage demands, and even if they could they would still attempt to get Skorupski ( Roma keeper, on loan at Empoli), just because Hart is simply not reliable.

My point is that Hart is an overrated player, and has been just as bad as Bravo this season. Potentially worse, but he will still get the fame because he is a Manchester player ( not saying English, some are very underrated in my opinion)

rayrex7 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

i dont want to get any players IN or OUT, even Danilo. But if a player does leave, it will possibly a forward, like Morata or Benz. I believe the best signing will be Mbappe. He will fit perfectly in the squad. Amin younes is also a great young player, but I dont think Perez will think of him.

Bale--Mbappe/Morata---Vazquez/Asensio
Kroos---Case/James----Isco/James
Marcelo---Nacho---Varane----Carva/Danilo
-----Navas----

Ronaldo, Modric and Ramos wont be a regular on the starting 11 in the next couple of years, hopefully not, but this is the possible starting 11. We don't know what will happen in the future, but lets hope for the best

• History

i dont want to get any players IN or OUT, even Danilo. But if a player does leave, it will possibly a forward, like Morata or Benz. I believe the best signing will be Mbappe. He will fit perfectly in the squad.

Bale--Mbappe/Morata---Vazquez/Asensio
Kroos---Case/James----Isco/James
Marcelo---Nacho---Varane----Carva/Danilo
-----Navas----

Ronaldo, Modric and Ramos wont be a regular on the starting 11 in the next couple of years, hopefully not, but this is the possible starting 11. We don't know what will happen in the future, but lets hope for the best

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@amir_keal Hart might be over-rated, but he can still pull off some amazing save from time to time. Also, his time at Torino doesn't prove much in my opinion as he clearly has zero passion playing for them and not making any effort. But I guess he can no longer be compared to the like of Courtois or De Gea anymore. Hopefully, when his situation become clear, he will find his form back.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emobot7

Yeah, his standard shot saving ability is pretty good. However, when it comes to certain things like corners or any form of set pieces he can't seem to be strong enough and catch the ball. Bravo couldn't do this at first, but comparing to the first Manchester derby and the second one I have seen some steady progress from Bravo.

he clearly has zero passion playing for them and not making any effort.

I agree here. He certainly lacks the concentration required for a goalkeeper at Torino. There was an article saying how he was their number 1 problem.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Amir_Keal Torino have two problem to be fair, they need a better goalkeeper (or at least, someone that will actually care) and someone to replace Glik, that guy was so important for his team. :( If they would have gotten that, they would propably get in a european competition next season. :(

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Rumours that Costa to Tianjin Quanjian for 90 m pounds is already done lol

enter image description here

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@JuanMata10 Man, I'll miss him if its true. :( I really hope you guys find a worthy replacement if that does happen, you deserve it. ;D

JuanMata10 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@Emo: Eh, wouldn't worry too much about him; if he doesn't want to stay, we shouldn't keep hold of him. I just think it's funny that he's unhappy with life in London and thinks it will get better in China. But I guess "No" + money = "yes". Anyways we're rumoured with so many good strikers/CFs who I'd take over a 29 year old Costa anyway, especially if those mugs are actually going to pay 90m for him.

• History

@Emo: Eh, wouldn't worry too much about him; if he doesn't want to stay, we shouldn't keep hold of him. I just think it's funny that he's unhappy with life in London and thinks it will get better in China. But I guess "No" + money = "yes". Anyways we're rumoured with so many good strikers/CFs who I'd take over a 29 year old Costa anyway.

538 11435

@JuanMata Lol, I get what you mean. ;) With that amount, you could target one of the very best. Not sure China is gonna be much better than London though, heard they have lot of polution there. :S

• History

@JuanMata Lol, I get what you mean. ;) With that amount, you could target one of the very best. Not sure China is gonna be much better than London though, hear that have lot of polution there. :S

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@JuanMata Tianjin Quanjian has released the following news:

Dear media and football fans, with regards to the current widespread rumours of Chelsea player Diego Costa joining Tianjin Quanjian, the club would like to make clear that no discussions have taken place regarding the transfer.