Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Transfer Free Talk
Emobot7 4 years ago Edited
538 11432

So now that CL is over, lets talk transfer.

Some team like Chelsea and City are already been very active and are still targeting new players. Other haven't made any kind of bussiness yet and other are expecting to move for certain player.

For me, the notable transfer that already done are:

• Leroy Sane to Bayern
  • Arthur and Pjanic swap
  • Victor Osimhen to Napoli for an impressive fee of £63.00m
  • Werner and Ziyech to Chelsea
  • Nathan Ake and Ferran Torres to City
  • Willian to Arsenal
  • Akimi to Inter

And the most recent news and rumours are:

• Thiago Silva, Ben Chilwell and Havertz to Chelsea
  • Sancho to United
  • Thiago Alcantra to Liverpool
  • Gabriel Magalhaes to Arsenal
  • Reconstruction project at Barca and Juve who could potentially see some of those teams biggest stars leave

And now tell us what you think of the already done transfers and of the potential upcoming ones.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Some team like Chelsea and City are already been very active and are still targeting new players. Other haven't made any kind of budget yet and other are expecting to move for certain player.

• Leroy Sane to Bayern
  • Arthur and Pjanic swap
  • Akimi to Inter

• Sancho to United
  • Reconstruction project at Barca and Juve who could potentially see some of those teams biggest stars leave

And now tell us what you think of the already done transfers and of the potential upcoming ones.

Some team like Chelsea and City are already been very active and are still targeting new players. Other haven't made any kind of budget yet and other are expecting to move for certain player.

• Leroy Sane to Bayern
  • Arthur and Pjanic swap
  • Willian to Arsenal
  • Akimi to Inter

• Sancho to United

Comments
quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Lionel Messi has told Barcelona that he wants to leave. He would make use of the clause in his contract that allows him to terminate his contract unilaterally at the end of each season.

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Club confirms the burofax has arrived. And they insist the clause expired already. Barcelona will defend its rights. Messi, his right not to continue in a club with Bartome

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Looks like rumors of Suarez getting the boot is a thing.

Yeah... not really sure its only a rumor at this point, from what I heard, Koeman pulled a Conte and told him on the phone he wasn't counting on him next season. So yeah, feel like its very unlikely that we will see him in Barca next season.

@Quikzyyy Thats the biggest new since Neymar to PSG... Actually, thats propably the biggest new in football I ever heard actually. I think he's gonna leave, the question is wether Barca get something for him or lose him on a free because of that clause.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Guys, I know its nowhere as big of a news as Messi but Ben Chilwell and Malang Sarr will join Chelsea this summer. At last Frank, you sign some defender, was about damn time.

iHEARTfootball 4 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

yeah, good swoop by Chelsea. Any defender would be considered a good signing for any teams these days I reckon. I'd like to point out that Dean Henderson has signed a new 6 year contract recently, which is delightful news. That means our GK issue is sorted for the time being and is also a strong statement by Ole to DDG that his position isn't just taken for granted. At least one part of our defence has been dealt with.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Confirming Thiago Silva to Chelsea. Well done Franky for signing not one but 2 CB! He also got them on a free so no matter how they perform, its a good move. Though hopefully, they will perform well.

@DarthFooty Yeaaaah... really doubt Atletico would accept a swap deal for Joao Felix even it would mean getting back Griezmann. I mean, maybe if there were a lots of money given to them as well but we all know Barca ain't got that. I mean, losing one of the most promising 20 year old in football for a 29 year old that is already considering a traitor by the club would be a weak move from Atletico.

I would love it though. :)

tiki_taka 4 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Griezmann is leaving nowhere and Barca will get back coutinho.

Players on the market : umtiti, Rakitic, Vidal, Suarez....

Koman wants Griezmann, hé will play in his natural position...

Madrid isn't incredible, they won the league by 1-0 penalty in most of their final games... We could compete for the title next year, for CL we need 3-4 years to see Liverpool and Bayern loose form and get their players aging..

Bayern are the favourites now they got a young squad and their youngster can already replace lewa Muller and co...

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@tiki Yeah, about Griezmann, that what I heard, he's ain't leaving. Would be interesting to see Koeman bring out the best out of player like Griezmann and Dembele.

Anyway, Arsenal recently signed Gabriel from LOSC. Might not seem like such a good move but he is a young player and he already have some high level experience so if he manage to adapt to the Premier League and to progress there, this might reveal itself to be a solid signing. Gonna be honest, I love what Arsenal has been trying to do under Arteta.

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Arsenal interest in Partey remains + discussions taking place over Aouar. Ceballos returning to London in coming days - hearing #RMFC will waive loan fee in exchange for #AFC paying full wage this time

get Partey and Aouar, please for the love of football.

Ledley 4 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

The Barca situation is such.

Messi wants to stay at Barca but the club are in a substantial ammount of debt and cannot afford enough other big stars to fit around the team. Messi's father has also flown into Spain to try cool things down.

Personally i would hate if he took the money and went to Man City. He deserves to stay at one club.

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Messi wants to stay at Barca but the club are in a substantial ammount of debt and cannot afford enough other big stars to fit around the team. Messi's father has also flown into Spain to try cool things down.

except Messi wants to leave, but board is shit, they spend 400 million on players who are far performing far from their price tags.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@Ledley The problem for me is that Barca kept Messi but not player that could play how he used to. Right now, the last few manager failed to rebuild a team that was getting older and lost some of its key player without finding successful replacement. Imho, Messi leaving might be actually a good first step into rebuilding a different Barcelona, not one that is still currently hunted by its past.

get Partey and Aouar, please for the love of football.

Aouar seeing how good he is might not be realistic since there will propably be bigger teams that will offer more but seriously. If Arsenal get those 2, then, your midfield look a lot more solid than last year and your future much brighter as well. :D

tiki_taka 4 years ago

enter image description here

tiki_taka 4 years ago

enter image description here

Ledley 4 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

The cost of football has caught up to Barcelona. It's damaging to the whole television rights deal of LA Liga if Messi leaves. Maybe it needs a change, who knows. :/

Emobot7 4 years ago Edited
538 11432

So apparently Messi might very well stay at least one more year at Barca.

Also, I know nobody care propably right now but Ceballos is going back to Arsenal on loan.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So apparently Messi might very much stay at least one more year at Barca.

Also, I know nobody care propably right now but Ceballos is going back to Arsenal on loan.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

So, James to Everton is done deal. Also, I haven't say it before but they also signed Allan recently from Napoli. That Everton midfield is starting to look really good.