Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Torres goal VS Reading offside...
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Its here

should have been 3-2 but i didnt expect the keeper to see that anyway.

Comments
DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Jim,Nowadays i think that the attacker is given the advantage..
That are the rules..Despite that refs cant understand it!

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@Nico: To answer your question, yes I did watch the entire match. It seems my friend, that you weren't paying attention as Busquests blatantly dived twice in that match and even when he was legitimately fouled he made sure to roll around a few extra times and hold parts of his body that weren't even touched. Like I said, I watched the game and I suggest you re-watch a recording of if you really care to see if I'm right.
Moreover, I still maintain Pedro was marginally offside. The picture you posted has to be the worst possible angle to judge him on. On my recording they showed it head on and he looked to have his head and shoulder out front. It was a difficult call, but a wrong one nonetheless.

Johnnpo 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 3 19

@ DonAndres...just to refresh your mind...

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

soldado was given offside and was actually onside which saved madrid from an opening game defeat.... here pedro was offside and not given .... seems like it evens things out !! no regrets .... looking forward to second leg...

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

OK can we just settle this post at this? Torres was offside, cheslea still won the game. A great assist by Xavi, and its pretty much impossible to see whether its offside or not. A goal or not, sanchez deserved that penalty, and messi would have most probably scored.