Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Torres goal VS Reading offside...
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Its here

should have been 3-2 but i didnt expect the keeper to see that anyway.

Comments
DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@ramaboy Also Pedro was offside vs Madrid! 

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

pedro goal wasnt offsides actually, his feet were equal, also the angle in the video is bad but still shows that it was good there shadows are proof too

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I agree with MessiDona.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@

<a></a><a></a>MessiDona  Thats offside bro! his body is a bit ahead of Coentraos body..

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Wtf 

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Chelsea fans just come and dislike everything, even they know it's true. 
NOW COME AT ME CHELSEA FANS

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Referees helped Chelsea?
I Cant believe it!!
Chelsea fans made me believe that Refs are always against them.

bluezz 12 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

@quikzyyy dislike everything? wtf you talking about? even i admit that that goal was offside.

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

DonAndres, the angle of the photo is bad, you may know if is it offside or not looking at it. This goal is as doubtful as the Albiol's penalty to Alexis which wasn't given. In the rest the referee performance were good. 

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@nico10 you mean Arbeloas penalty!

Nico10 12 years ago

DonAndres, there were another one from Albiol, even more clear than this.

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Lol funny how Ramos pulls up Sanchez and then he got mad.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Yes, it was very clearly offside. 
I know it would be best not to get involved but I actually thought the Supercopa was refereed very well. For me, that would've been a harsh penalty if given and I agree that Pedro was offside. I'd also like to mention that this match once more reminded me of just how much I despise Sergio Busquets. He is a fucking dsigrace and if he and Pepe never played in another clasico it would be for he best. BTW, I deeply respect Barca... not hating just calling it how I saw it. In fairness, Messi was fouled quite a few times and they weren't being given.

Nico10 12 years ago

Footaholic, Did you even watched the match yesterday? Busquets did a clear match without dives and Pepe didn't even played because of an injury. Also the Pedro goal is to hard do see if it is a offside or onside... if u look from the left angle it's an offside if you look at it from the right angle it's a clear onside.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Nico, Busquets dived twice, as did Alexis twice trying to win 2 penalties which the ref got spot on, only thing he didn't do right was not booking him. Secondly it was offside, it's not just your feet that count in football anymore for offsides, it's any part of your body and he was marginly ahead.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Footaholic Busqeuts yesterday was the best player after Andres Iniesta of course..But you are right he dived 1-2 times like an idiot!
@jimskeleton Its to hard to say about offside..
We have so many pictures and videos and still cannot decide..
So imagine the ref,How difficult it is within 2 seconds he was forced to make a decision..

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

@Don, I agree, the officials, especially the linesman have a tough job and a decision that is that close is very hard to get right 100% of the time, but after multiple replays I would say his arm and his head were slightly ahead of that of the defender.

Nico10 12 years ago

Jimskeleton, when a player is diving a lot and you are used to see him diving you think he's always diving even if he's not. I watched the whole match and the repetitions and I didn't see any clear dive or a big exaggeration of a fault. 

Also you can't disagree that R.Madrid was outplayed by Barcelona and they got a lot of luck because of Valdes misstake.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Jimskeleton
 If the attackers arm is ahead  there is no problem..
offside rule is only about: Head,Foot,Body..
Not hand-arm!

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

@Don, depends who is officiating :P The official law is you're offside with any part of the body you can score with, but sometimes it seems if any part of the body is ahead you get the offsides these days. Was much better in the older days were the attacker was always given the advantage.

@Nico, First half both teams were poor, game was boring, Barca were the better team in the 2nd half but Valdes is a muppet, definite weak link in that Barca side.