Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

To @Naman93 and @FootyRoom
Chanakya999 12 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

Every time I see your comment, you are getting thumbs down on every comment and I believe there is a person who has multiple accounts and is doing this. I think it is time for FootyRoom to take action and Naman, I support you very much but you comments aren't bad enough to get -1 or even -4.

Comments
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Most normal members in this forum really don't care for thumbing down or up. I laugh at the fact someone is so sad as to take the time to create multiple accounts then log in and out of all of them just to thumb someone down. 

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

No one listens unfortunately, thumbs up/down is NOT needed. Probably Norway on 1 of his other million accounts, he seems to just randomly pick different people to thumb down day by day.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

if me or someone else gets -4 or -5 or something like that on all, say  6 or 7 of comments, I think any one can get that its multi accounting ... nothing to be bothered about ...... Trolls dont last much here , real people do .Thanxx for your concern though :)

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

who cares about + or -  ...

manchesterutI 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

I seriously dont see why you made this threat. I stopped saying: "You Mad!!" and stuff and I still get -1.
I know I still got fangirls that will thumb me down no matter what I say so whatever, life goes on. 
Also, as an ex-troll(still probably am) I do think that talking( or even making a thread) about this will stop Mr. Thumb down, on the contrary it will make him Thumb down Naman even more.

Ps. Watch me get thumbed down by my lovely fangirls.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Nonononono manchesterutI don't quit trolling you're hilarious! Forum needs trolls or it can't be a proper forum.

awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

i comment in arsenal match yesterday and got -9 but my comment is not so much bad page 1 stoke vs arsenal

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

@awais007
I'm surprised you can't get rid of all those thumbs down because you have a million accounts...

United_Hates_Blues 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

This is what footyroom has come to? Fucking shame

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Personaly i dont give a fuck about comment score

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

same here, knibis

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

recently I found out my comment in Chelsea-Atletico preview going from -1 to +5 ..... now who is kind enough to do that to an ordinary comment and make people suspicious of me ...... 

also my profile thumbs down going from -18 or something to -9 now ...... well I bet many have noticed that including me ofcourse .........

after becoming moderator i found out a thread called " I am troll side of naman93 " .... I mean common .... get a life !!

another id named "davyjones" also abused me but later got banned ....... what is this ..... am I the only one left on this planet to troll :O :O :O

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@naman haha you're not alone. I've had 2 bitch troll accounts named after me. Which btw is a personal best! Let's see you beat that! lol! Ask @footaholic or @GunnerAFC about trolls and me and they'll tell you. 

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@koldimere,

It's not a good feeling to have trolls copying your name as their own account. For me, it isn't anyway.

BluntCanon 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

@koldimere & heisinburg haha.. i still remember those bitch troll using both of your names.. they are quite funny acting posers with no shame at all.. especially koldimere.. that troll loved to be u mate! fucking hilarious! even i mistook him as u at first.. well now they are gone.. it's true what naman93 said.. trolls wont last long on this site..