Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

This thread is to comfort emo who missed out on 2 of the best 2nd halfs in years
KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

The picture resembles how I picture emo to look like irl and portrays the sadness he should feel of having missed out on perhaps the best 2nd half in years. So what did emo miss? Well, Emo missed out on 10 goals!! (including a beauty of Falcao that will be talked about for ages - and a missed penalty from the very same). This thread is to comfort our fallen mod that had to go 'do something else'.

The picture resembles how I picture emo to look like irl and portrays the sadness he should feel of having missed out on perhaps the (2) best 2nd half in years. So what did emo miss? Well, Emo missed out on 10 goals!! (including a beauty of Falcao that will be talked about for ages - and a missed penalty from the very same). This thread is to comfort our fallen mod that had to go 'do something else'.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The picture resembles how I picture emo to look like irl and portrays the sadness he should feel of having missed out on perhaps the best 2nd half in years. So what did emo miss? Well, Emo missed out on 10 goals!! (including a beauty of Falcao that will be talked about for ages - and a missed penalty from the very same). This thread is to comfort our fallen mod that had to go 'do something else'.

The picture resembles how I picture emo to look like irl and portrays the sadness he should feel of having missed out on perhaps the best 2nd half in years. So what did emo miss? Well, Emo missed out on 10 goals!! (including a beauty of Falcao that will be talked about for ages - and a missed penalty from the very same). This thread is to comfort our fallen mod that had to go 'do something else

The picture resembles how I picture emo to look like irl and portrays the sadness he should feel of having missed out on perhaps the (2) best 2nd half in years. So what did emo miss? Well, Emo missed out on 10 goals!! (including a beauty of Falcao that will be talked about for ages - and a missed penalty from the very same). This thread is to comfort our fallen mod that had to go 'do something else

Comments
Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@emo did you watch the Real Madrid-Villarreal game? Some questionable calls from the ref but nevertheless an exciting match!