Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Things In Football That Annoy You
GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

What are things you see/hear in football than get on your nerves?

I have a few.

"I don't want us to go up this year, it wouldnt benefit us. Best to stay in this league and go for it next year"

(Usually said by a mid-championship club fan talking about promotion to the championship)
How does that even make sense? Even if you went up, kept the same players you would of, you will be back in the champs a year later (Worst case) with shitloads of money to boot.

"What a great ball that was, I'ts a shame no one was there to tuck it away" - (Said by a commentator). Again, makes no sense. Part of passing is surely having the ability to look up and see where you team-mates are. A "good ball" where no-one is, isn't a good ball. 

The way defenders can obstruct forward players as much as possible in the last 10 yards or so in their own half (As long as it ISN'T in their own penalty area - because then it WOULD BE A PENO!) - Totally ludicrous, say no more.

What about you guys?

Comments
udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

Get me nerveous is When your team get top class player but your team get poor coach and ruin everything ,, thats happen to my Local team in Indonesia

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Damn man, that must suck bro =/

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

I get annoying when I see the price of a football ticket in Spain... they went absolutely crazy... and we are in middle of one of the biggest spanish economic crysis. I love to go Camp Nou and see all my hero playing but I can't go more than once a year because of the expencive tickets... and that thing doesn't happen only to barça fans but to everyone in spain.

pikachu 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 15

When players dive and refs fall for it... absolutely disgusting !!!!!!

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

At the moment what annoys me the most in modern football is not having goal line technology I think. 

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Goal line technology and the ridiculous amount of money spent by certain teams which ruin the competitiveness of a league.

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

I also get annoying by my wife and her friends... when it's football time, I don't know why all her friends come to us and I can't watch the fucking football LOL! xD 

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Diving is disgusting & Goal Line Technology is definitely needed. I agree. And that economic crisis sound's bad, Nico. I hope things turn out better for you and everyone else in Spain.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Oh and fake fans, especially those who are mouthy and talk about history when they have only hopped on the bandwagon.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I think we can all agree on this: 
Yellow cards for over-celebrating. --''

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I feel the same way Jim, ha. People who spend 99% of their life not even acknowledging a team's existence, and as soon as there is an important game, they come out of the woodwork and pretend to be life long fans, and think they're opinion is more valid than yours. Hate them.

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

Bad referees. Players diving and rolling around one the floor like drama queens, now that does annoy me!

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Teams that know they will lose so hit everyone possible. Also over reactions. 

john_key 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 2 46

GunnerAFC : Yeah but the manager get fired soon may be , i hope so

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

3 things : 

1.My team playes well but still not getting the result deserved (sometimes)

2.Glory Hunters and Trollers who dont show their face when their team gets fucked real hard

3.This Video : <<<<<A MUST WATCH>>>>>>>

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Yeah i totally HATE those kind of fans that buys a lot of stuff from a team, but they can't even name the full squad!
I have a girlfriend who is a "Barcelona for ever fan" and "Barcelona till i die fan" but she only knows Messi, Pique and Shakira.
And i hate when there is a free-kick and the player kicks the ball so hard that it gets right to where you are sitting, it happened me twice, so unlucky hahaha

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I hate those divers , and the president Sepp Blatter is a dick . He wants Qatar to organize the 2022 World Cup . And the players that earn more than 5.000.000 £ every month . Really shameful , I hope these things will never happen again if president takes his responsibilities.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

The money that the footballers get paid

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I hate it when clubs pay an insane amount of money for/to a player. Here are some ridiculous examples.
Cristiano Ronaldo - 94 Million Euros
Ricardo Kaka - 65 Million Euros
Fernando Torres - 50+ Million Euros
Fabio Coentrao - 30 Million Euros (I am a Madrid fan, and Coentrao is excellent, but I would only place him around 15 Million.)

And it's even worse when these players don't play up to expectations. Like Kaka and Torres
Also, I hate it when a manager or club ruins a player's career.
E.g.
Ibrahimovic @ Barcelona
Tevez @ Man City
Dzeko @ Man City
Esteban Granero @ Real Madrid