Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The story behind your user name.
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

Sometime an user name is not something very deep. Something it has a big story behind it. In both case, this thread is about the story behind your user name no matter how simple it is. Of course, for some people, its a personal story and you don't want to share it. That perfectly fine, you don't have to share it if you don't want to. Anyway, here go my story:

It date from my first web social experiment. It was not a year after we got internet in my home. I must have been 16 around that time and I first joined a online browser game called Armored Legion. When you think about it, it wasn't a very good game but I remember playing with other player and having access to the chat room was an incredible experience at the time. Back at that time, I was a bit of a emotional guy, having moment of my life in wich I was pretty blue, thats were the Emo from my name cam from. The Bot part was of course a reference to the robot theme of the game and 7 was just a lucky number that seemed to pop around a lot more for me around that time. After that, the name kind of stayed with me.

So, that was my story behind my username, what you think? Pretty inspiring isn't? :P Nah but seriously, please share with us what is the story behind your username if you feel like it.

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/Sunflash_the_Mace

Long story short, I read the book as a kid and really loved the character and his sidekick, Skarlath. I used to pretend that I was SunFlash and daydream that I was off killing vermin and protecting the coastline like he does in the story.

I am beginning to transition out of the name though, I used it as my World of Tanks username and achieved a certain level of fame in the community for my fantastic (terrible) forum presence, and the fact that I got into the top 1% of the players in North America, which got the username considerable visibility. I guess people like the username, because now I can't get it almost anywhere. Kind of annoying, so I'm using the name Jorsturi mostly now as a result.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Nice, this was exactly the kind of post I wanted to see when I made this thread. Also, you have great taste Sun, I never read Redwall myself but I alway heard it was pretty great! :D

saatvik102 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 8 89

Not like other deep usernames. Just my name, and then my birth date (10)

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

This one & the first letter of my last name

Phenohyte 8 years ago
3 122

This is a name I created, and I thought it sounds decent. Comes from the word neophyte which means a beginner/novice, I made this nickname up for a darts forum and I was starting to get into darts then so I was a beginner.

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Well, basically I'm the most uncreative guy around..

saatvik102 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 8 89

@JuanMata10 Atleast you picked a player's name, you had to think about that. I just picked my own name :p

Croatian 8 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

@JuanMata nah :D

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Jimbet = Dick.. LOL XD

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

My name is actually my name. :D i have this username for a more serious forums.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I was playing CS prob. 10 years ago, kept the name since.

Rowley 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

Rowley is a man utd legend
And I use this for other things like football superstars username
Inspiring

ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

:/

ramaboy10 is so cringy

Rama is my name

I'm a boy...

10 because I was... well... 10 at the time

Yeah this is an old account

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Tiki-taka hesitated to put Joga bonito, The first was related to the team I support.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@tiki Yeah, I guess most of us who know what tiki taka mean got that one. :D

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

Oops, sorry about that, I didn't know there already were a thread like that, I should have guess though. Sorry for the trouble Tuanis. :V

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Oops, sorry about that, I didn't know there already were a thread like that, I should have guess though. Sorry for the trouble Tuan. :V

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Hazard must have scored a cracker the day I created this account :P

KhaledAzizJr 8 years ago
Manchester United, Italy 40 610

My name :D

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I wanted to see a dynasty at Real Madrid... hence Dynastian. '98 is my birth-year.