Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The story behind your user name.
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

Sometime an user name is not something very deep. Something it has a big story behind it. In both case, this thread is about the story behind your user name no matter how simple it is. Of course, for some people, its a personal story and you don't want to share it. That perfectly fine, you don't have to share it if you don't want to. Anyway, here go my story:

It date from my first web social experiment. It was not a year after we got internet in my home. I must have been 16 around that time and I first joined a online browser game called Armored Legion. When you think about it, it wasn't a very good game but I remember playing with other player and having access to the chat room was an incredible experience at the time. Back at that time, I was a bit of a emotional guy, having moment of my life in wich I was pretty blue, thats were the Emo from my name cam from. The Bot part was of course a reference to the robot theme of the game and 7 was just a lucky number that seemed to pop around a lot more for me around that time. After that, the name kind of stayed with me.

So, that was my story behind my username, what you think? Pretty inspiring isn't? :P Nah but seriously, please share with us what is the story behind your username if you feel like it.

Comments
Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

@Emobot:

Its ok, I should have explained that It is fine to make another thread bout this since there are many new users. I just posted the link you you could get mine and other username's origins.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Tuanis, Ah, ok, sorry bout that. Thanks then. :D

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

ok so liomessi10 doesn't have much of a 'story' behind it.

newer accounts i have are ususally l10messi, or l10nelmessi. i saw it on a youtube and it was pretty cool to have the '10' and 'io' so i started using it.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@liomessi10 Thats interesting, never thought about that.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Wow dynast so mature for your age I thought you were +25

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tiki

No, I'm a '98 baby. The first tournament I remember watching was 2008 Euros. The first team I watched was Ronaldinho's Barcelona.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Dyn @tiki: same here, I thought Dyn would be 25+

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Well age has no importance as long as people have maturity...