Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Stadium Thread - STICKY
AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

FR can you make The Stadium Thread sticky please for obvious reasons. thanks :)

Comments
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

lol.. why didn't you just put it on their wall??

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

what do you means

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

I agree, make it sticky

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@ajax add Fr as a friend (if you havent) then click wall and put you message there.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

I second that knibis. This thread should be a sticky.

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

okay i have requetsed that i friend FR so once they accept i will do this wall thing OR FR could you just make sticky now pls?

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

what does sticky even mean?

Vendetta 11 years ago

When you keep a thread at the top of the forum. You realize how the FootyRoom Community Rules and the Facebook thread are always on the top of a forum? That's a sticky.

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

then how comes footyrooms new post ( improvements to match comments ) is a sticky and it is lingering nearly at the bottom?

But i do get what you mean about sticky it sticks at the top of the forum.

Vendetta 11 years ago

The improvements to match comments thread isn't a sticky. It was just an update to the forumers.

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

FR please sticky the stadium thread today or accept my friend request and we can discusses further :)

FootyRoom 11 years ago
36 175

The stadium thread is definitely a good one but not something that must be kept as a sticky. Sticky is more for announcements. However we can see the need for a "Hot" or "Featured" filter in the forums for posts such as that one.

We'll make that filter soon and will place your post there!

One note though, please don't copy paste articles from wikipedia (or other sources). Either write up a summary or give a link with description what can be found there. Copy pasting small fragments or a few paragraphs should be fine.

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

i think many ppl disagree and soon this featured section will be overcrowdeds. but okay it would be a start i spose. slightly of topic but can you also censor swear words and obscene language especially when aimed at another member. such things are disgusting but certain membors keep doing it and it is not welcomes by the good membors here who try to make this fun for all. pls censor the swearing or ban the ppl who keep verbally abusing ppl