Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Livincibles?
Greatone 4 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

Liverpool are now 9 premier league games away from history, do you guys reckon that they will be able to do it? Their fixture list actually looks good until the 49th game (to match Arsenal’s 49 game unbeaten streak) where they play Man City at the Etihad where Man City will still be angry that Liverpool ruined their own chances of becoming invincibles two seasons ago.

I think that as soon as the league is wrapped up they will keep on going but their fixture list is too cramped so they’ll rotate a tiny bit and bam get unstuck against someone.

So what do you think Liverpool will get?

Comments
Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

I don't think Liverpool will be invincible. They might lose only once or twice but they are going to lose game for sure. The reason why is that Liverpool lack a quality bench to replace their starting attacking player and this gonna hurt them in the long term.

Look at Mane, right now, he is injured, I don't think its going to be for a very long time but nevertheless, if he need to be replaced for a game or two, then, the team is gonna be much less dangerous overall.

Ledley 4 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

They will lose probably due to them playing so many games. Good achievement if you can do it in England though

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

With what is still on the line in their season, trophy wise, I also do feel they will drop a match or two. Mostly due to shifting rosters for "key" matches.

Marcus2011 4 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

February and March will be crucial because it will become heavy schedule with added CL. Honestly, EPL teams this season have been hugely inconsistent. Arsenal, United, Chelsea, Spurs and even City have lost 5 or more games in 23 games. That is unusual. I know competition level has increased, but they can’t even challenge table leader to a draw. I don’t even follow EPL as much anymore because even big games are dull, flat without a real end to end game that EPL is usually known for.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

I don’t even follow EPL as much anymore because even big games are dull, flat without a real end to end game that EPL is usually known for.

Same mate. I don't understand what's going on. It seem like its been getting less and less interesting in recent year.

tuan_jinn 4 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Absolutely same here mate. Im not sure if everyteam gets better, but i do believe the games are wayyyy more dull.

Golefty 4 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

For me EPL has been great this year, have you watched any wolves games? they are very entertaining
Still better than any other league to watch IMO other than Bundesliga
i watch serie A if i want help falling asleep

EDIT: Although Inter, and AC milan are becoming very fun to watch

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

For me EPL has been great this year, have you watched any wolves games? they are very entertaining
Still better than any other league to watch IMO other than Bundesliga
i watch serie A if i want help falling asleep

Ledley 4 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Absolutely same here mate. Im not sure if everyteam gets better, but i do believe the games are wayyyy more dull.

Yeah The season never stops now. Season ends, there’s Euros, Copas, Asian Cup of nations, Afcon, Confederations cup etc etc.

Even the pre season tours weeks after a season has ended is a bit too much soccer 🥅. I think they call it Sports Saturation.

tiki_taka 4 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

If they plan to be invincible they will, if they decide to sacrify games due to low competition in the league to concentrate on CL, they won't.

The gap between them and the rest this season is huge, reminds me of Barca golden era.

It's not an opposition issue, it's a starting line up one...

Greatone 4 years ago

yeah exactly tiki, once they've won the BPL it is kinda overkill to play their best players when they can just focus on CL

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

i can't fucking believe how many decisions by referees and VAR goes to Liverpool this season. what the fuck is referee and VAR doing? this is probably the most blatant back-pass in a while.

tiki_taka 4 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

The red color of the shirt is starting to intimidate opponents, some games are lost in the tunnel. Due to mental edge.
Add to that, momentum, killer finishing, WC keeper,solid defense, and of course they will get unconsciously good calls from the reds in 50-50 situations. Add to that kloppage time in key games and you got a perfect sheet for this season. It's unseen to just lose 2 PTS at this period of the season after the boxing day. Only United managed to take 1pt from them...

Rivalry aside, when the job is done that way, we just have to respect and enjoy.

Marcus2011 4 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Big teams on the roll always get favors from referees especially in 50-50 calls, i agree with tiki there.

Nonetheless, it does anger other fans when VAR is aggressively used their or against other teams but with Liverpool they have been unsurprisingly lenient. I know Liverpool is making a comeback with bang, and definitely darling of EPL as well as media. I am just starting to dislike how great squad already with so much going for them, have VAR helping to seal invincible season.

I definitely think that Liverpool is very much beatable side. Managers know the tactics how to beat them except Pep ( who seems to make same mistakes over and over again), it is just they don't have right type players to hit them hard in counters like Liverpool trio does to break their back four. Manchester United demonstrated it perfectly.

If Chelsea had Hazard, one quality defender under Antonio Conte, we would have beaten this Liverpool. I don't know about Sarri and Lampard. Either way though, we need that top player like Hazard.

Liverpool has at least 7 world class players in starting lineup of the team. That is just too many to deal with for other clubs that are going through a bit of crisis of their own.

Only team that puzzles me is Manchester City. THEY HAVE EVERYTHING TO BEAT THEM, and still fail. like wtf it is all tactical problems because quality wise they are equal!

Manmanutd 4 years ago Edited
4 702

R

• History

Liverpool are 7 games away from beating our record. Before i thought City was our last hope. Now i think Everton may have a chance due to Ancelotti. Time will tell ⏳

DarthFooty 4 years ago

Win the next 5 matches and the title is bagged. Now, will they break the record in quickest title clinch, go unbeaten, or leave it a little later, yet still win the league?

It is cool to see them win it after such a long time. Plus I really like Klopp and this team. Congrats on the title Liverpool.

4 702

Oh

• History

Oh my i didnt expect West ham to trouble Liverpool, lets hope they preserve the greatest feat in league history, our invincibles. Come on west ham 25min left

4 702

R

• History

Fabianski error 😫😥😢

Greatone 4 years ago

ooft they are getting mighty close. They've even now matched the longest winning streak which is insane. That Man City game will be the clincher to see if they beat the record. Can't see them not matching it at least

4 702

R

• History

Liverpool will most likely be champions by the time they play City as they only need 4 wins, and they need to avoid defeat in thst game to match our record. I think since they are likely to lose given these circumstances

Liverpool will most likely be champions by the time they play City as they only need 4 wins. They will hopefully be too busy celebrating to be focused for the city game. They need to avoid defeat in that game to match our record.

DarthFooty 4 years ago

Klopp has some choices to make. Playing for more than just the league title, when does he change the line up to drive in Champions League, which would put the unbeaten league run in jeopardy.

Love his first world problem! haha