Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Livincibles?
Greatone 4 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

Liverpool are now 9 premier league games away from history, do you guys reckon that they will be able to do it? Their fixture list actually looks good until the 49th game (to match Arsenal’s 49 game unbeaten streak) where they play Man City at the Etihad where Man City will still be angry that Liverpool ruined their own chances of becoming invincibles two seasons ago.

I think that as soon as the league is wrapped up they will keep on going but their fixture list is too cramped so they’ll rotate a tiny bit and bam get unstuck against someone.

So what do you think Liverpool will get?

Comments
tiki_taka 4 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Imo they dont give a shit of being invincibles, once they will win the league, Klopp will rotate massively. But then again, their need strong challengers....

Manmanutd 4 years ago Edited
4 702

R

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Its vital Liverpool remain in the UCL so klopp puts out a weaker team against City and our legacy can be protected

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Its vital Liverpool remain in the UCL so klopp puts out a weaker team against City and our legacy can be protected

That doesn't seem very important but I guess Arsenal fan will take their victory where they can.

And yeah, I agree with Tiki, between beating Arsenal record and competing for everything they can, I expect Klopp to target the second and rotate once the PL title is secure.

amir_keal 4 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

They'll get it

tiki_taka 4 years ago

Even if they loose, i have never seen a team with that amount of points in this moment of the season, they are probably beating the record of the most points over the year, imagine winning the league with 105 pts out of 114, or 110 pts, damn that would be impossible to replicate...

4 702

R

• History

Going invincible is better than winning 37 games and losing once. As long as Liverpool lose before reaching 49 unbeaten games, it will be great for us.

Golefty 4 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

Liverpool going unbeaten probably more likely than Arsenal qualifying for Europa at this point.

EDIT: well that backfired

• History

Liverpool going unbeaten probably more likely than Arsenal qualifying for Europa at this point.

4 702

R

• History

What a week it has been for us Arsenal fans, we can finally celebrate. Our neighbours protecting our unbeaten run 🎊🎈🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🍦🍧🤣😂🤣🤙🤙😎. I never expected watford to stop Liverpool

Emrecan_58 4 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Ooops

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Old school Gunner players and their fans can only be happy about Liverpool losing today. They preserve the unbeaten season.

The current team got bounced from Europa, so there is that. haha

I also did not expect Watford to be the ones, but EPL can be unpredictable.

tiki_taka 4 years ago

Imagine now a loosing streak lolz

Greatone 4 years ago

it's not really anything to celebrate about, it's a bit sad they we don't get to see something amazing being achieved. What a game by Watford though, imagine being the only ones to beat Liverpool considering the season Liverpool are having

Footy_watch 4 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

/

• History

Well our current achievements are comparable to small clubs and it looks like it will remain that way for a long time. Subsequently, celebrating the loss of a team who threatened our past successes has become the norm for us.

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

To expand on what Footy_watch said. Teams will celebrate pretty much anything that can provide a positive spin. Take Man Utd for example..... I see on social media (Facebook page, sites) all of the positive clips and video of success that happened years ago, to mask the struggles today.

I get it and appreciate not seeing just negative reporting for teams I like. However, it just feeds into how we can easily settle.

Greatone 4 years ago

that's exactly it darth, just because its normal to do it, doesn't mean you should do it. Arsenal does the same thing and spams old clips basically for money generation. It's annoying people get their kicks from other's downfalls when their team isn't doing well because then they will compare the results of their team to the team that is doing well and then you get a toxic fan base..