Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Good, Bad & Ridiculous Transfer Rumors.
AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Man United want Nike to fund Ronaldo bid
At a meeting with their kit manufacturer on Friday, Manchester United raised the prospect of Nike helping fund a bid to bring the Real Madrid star back to Old Trafford.
Source: Daily Mail, Saturday, March 9, 2013 00:34

Chelsea chasing €40m Reus
Chelsea are targetting a €40 million move for Borussia Dortmund attacker Marco Reus. The Germany international is contracted to the Bundesliga champions until 2017.
Source: Caughtoffside, Friday, March 8, 2013 15:01

Ibrahimovic considers Juventus switch
Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic is considering a return to Serie A with Juventus, should the Ligue 1 club sign both Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney.
Source: La Gazzetta dello Sport, Friday, March 8, 2013 07:32

Arsenal line up summer Sanogo move
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has already travelled to France to hold talks over a move for 20-year-old Auxerre striker Yaya Sanogo, who is out of contract in the summer.
Source: Daily Mirror, Thursday, March 7, 2013 23:30

PSG eye Tiago Ilori
Paris Saint-Germain are interested in signing young Sporting Lisbon defender Tiago Ilori and could make an offer for the London-born 20-year-old in June.
Source: Mercato365, Saturday, March 9, 2013 07:37

Spurs ready to offer Bale £40m to stay
Tottenham are prepared to offer a £150,000-a-week, £8m-a-year deal to keep Gareth Bale at the club. The Welshman is currently on £75,000-a-week.
Source: Daily Mail, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 23:50

Rooney to leave Man United for €23m
Manchester United will look to sell striker Wayne Rooney in the summer and replace him with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo.
Source: Daily Star, Wednesday, March 6, 2013 22:30

Clubs turn back on Rooney
Manchester City, Barcelona and Real Madrid are not interested in signing Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney in the summer.
Source: Daily Mail, Friday, March 8, 2013 00:20

Rooney future depends on Man City
Wayne Rooney's future at Manchester United could depend on Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko. The Bosnian's proposed move to Dortmund this summer would pave the way for Robert Lewandowsi to replace Rooney at Old Trafford.
Source: Daily Mirror, Thursday, March 7, 2013 23:40

Comments
raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

No Reus don't leave BVB!!

Also a rumor circulating that Rami (Valencia's main CB) could be on his wait to Arsenal or Tottenham for a fee around £10-20M. 

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I think teams like Valencia, Arsenal, Dortmund & Atletico Madrid should not sell their best players If they care about their fans and not about the money.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Valencia does it out of need to lessen the big debt we have. Arsenal does it out of greed. Dortmund tend to keep stars unless they request to leave.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

The Rooney transfer rumors made me laugh - whoever made up such bullshit after just one match as a sub, used for tactical reasons, was right to be banned at the conference. 

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

LOL Rooney to leave for 23 Million Euros?

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@ Heisinburg I added the "Ridiculous" solely for Rooney's Transfer Rumor lol

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@ Ramaboy10 I think if Rooney would ever leave, it would be way way higher than 23 million euros lol but that will never happen. I said it before he is like Scholes to Manchester United. and to make a rumor that he would go to "Manchester City" itself is more than ridiculous.. :)

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I'm guessing if he did leave it would be about £65 mil

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

hmm at the price of £65 millions i think they will let him leave because they can get 2 decent strikers with such amount. but also 23 million euros is not worth it to give him away for such price.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I think Rooney will stay, anyhow. Where is he to go?

He wins the league regularly with Man Utd, and has played in 3 CL finals with them (winning once). He's good where he is, and with a manager and team who appreciate his talent. 

Why go Real and fight with their stars for a starting place, even if they wanted to buy him?

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I agree Rooney ain't going nowhere for sure.

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

You see these big name rumors then all you see Arsenal's is about a 20 year old. I can see why Arsenal fans are mad.

Bale 150k a week is outrageous, and I know this is BS but which ever club would bag Rooney for 23m will set the record for the biggest hustle ever.

I also wish that Juventes would buy Ibra, he's wasting his time in Ligue 1 his talents are too good to be there. I'd love to see him in the EPL playing for a team like United or Spurs though.

Lodatz 11 years ago

Ha! We'd never afford his wages. ;)

Would be nice to have a tall, strong, skillful target-man up front, though.

Do you really think 150k a week is that outrageous, honestly, when set against the 250k that Rooney earns, or the 300k that Messi does? I'm not saying that Bale is as good as Messi, but, surely he's at least half as valuable?

Hehe, don't get me wrong. I think it's alllll stupid money. But I guess I just can't be that outraged by the 150k for Bale given what already happens in football.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lodatz and tdot

Don't forget, Kaka gets paid 250,000 Pounds a week, and he barely plays and doesn't even do anything for us. That much money to go to a bench warmer? THAT is what I call outrageous. What's even more outrageous is that Ronaldo only earns 275,000 Pounds a week, and it's funny because of the difference in ability and team impact of Ricky Kaka and Ronaldo. IMO, Kaka should be paid a lot less by Madrid, and his transfer to another club can free up wages a bit to afford Bale and extend Ronaldo's contract.

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

@ Lodatz

To me it's pretty crazy 150k a week because he's still really young. Imagine what his wage demands would be as he gets older. To me Bale is 1/4th of Messi :P

@ Dynastian

That is very true we all know that. But the thing is that Kaka's contract was signed way before he was worthless to Madrid. I'm sure once it expires his contract offer and wage demands would be a lot lower than it is right now.

20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

rooney to leave ?

ferguson already said he will sill be with us till the contract ends 

and @ramaboy £65million is a lot we could swap him for falcao or cavani or get back ronaldo 

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ So you're saying that Rooney would want to play for Atletico or Napoli...

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

@tdot,

Bale 1/4th of Messi? Really? I guess I have to respect your opinion, and I might have misinterpreted the comment, but I think Bale's just behind him. At least 3/4th. Still though, as an adjunct, I'd choose Bale over Messi in a dream team.

Bogdan 11 years ago
Dynamo Kyiv, Ukraine 23 592

Chasing Marco Reus ...

Lodatz 11 years ago

Imagine getting Kaka on a free transfer...