Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The future of football
Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

In 20 years football will change. We don't know how but it will change. Prices of players may change for better or worse. Stadiums might change. For gods sake a team like Ajax could rise to the top once again and Barca might fall (no comment on that please, its just a random prediction). This is why I made this thread. Now I'll be listing some stuff you can answer based of your predictions not hate or bias. So here we go,

-Who will be the top 10 teams in 10-20 years?

-What star teams will fall in 10-20 years?

-Will there be goal line technology be everywhere?

-What will be the next best international team?

-Will there be something like FFP but more effective?

You can make more predictions than this or even add more questions for people to answer later. Also, moderators if there is a bias or hate message may you please remove it to prevent this thread from going downhill.

Comments
man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

I can tell you that Belgium will be the next best international team in the upcoming years.

Golden 12 years ago
35 693

Good creativity on the thread. I'm on the same mind as man_utd; Belgium has the potential to become the next best international team.

Lilywhite 12 years ago
28 468

Barca are going DOWN. Same with spain.

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

In the future I think Monchedgladbach will be a gr8 tem

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

no, spain has to high quality. BTW spainish and German club teams has more young talends unlike england who has to buy players for overprice.

knibis 12 years ago

@ChelseaRox10 Munchengladbach, maybe who knows, they have good economics

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

@knibis so then how do these over-rated players make up the best league in the world? but anyway, there WILL be goal line tech everywhere. and yeah, barca wont be anywhere as near as good as they are now

Official 12 years ago
4 71

No, spain hasn't high quality. They will go right down, and as soon as messi retires for barca, barca will go down as well.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Oh wow, after a short break here we go with the English bashing again, two in two days now. Do you not find it ironic not 30 minutes ago you were moaning at someone about his Valencia bashing, don't dish it out if you can't take it back.

As for the topic, only question can really answer is yes there will be goal line technology.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I don't see why everyone is claiming Barca will go down. Unlike most teams they have the most advanced academy. I think teams like PSG Chelsea and ManCity will go down once the owners get bored or players get wage caps and such. I think Madrid and Barca will continue to be on the top (not dating best teams) arsenal and manU will always maintain their levels. Spain produces very good talent but they will not be unstoppable as they are now (especially since regions of Spain want independence) but I think Italy and Belgium will be good. 
Now if you disagree please tell me why. I'd like to hear opinions and good arguments. 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Belgium will go up.

Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

1.the tops teams will be,barcelona,real madrid,valencia,milan,juventus,chelsea,ajax,psv,bayern munich and borussia dortmund.

2.star teams that will fall down-man u,man city

3.yes there will be goal line technology everywhere once the fifa president dies

4.belgium will be the best just wait and see

5.i dont think so

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Jeffery_Hazard the first question you answered, i almost completeley disagree with you there.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Chelsea will stay a top 10 team and Man united won't? Disagree completely, Abramovich will get bored eventually, he will not be there in 10-20 years time, and when that time comes who pays the crazy wages.  Ajax and PSV, really? they produce some excellent players but can never keep hold of them.

knibis 12 years ago

@devilz sorry but spain has the best league, both officially for the season 2012/2013 and in my opinion unofficially..

capilano 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 9 55

-Who will be the top 10 teams in 10-20 years?

Barca, Real, Man Utd, Arsenal, Man City, Inter, Tottenham, Chelsea, Juve, Munich

-What star teams will fall in 10-20 years?

Milan, Liverpool

-Will there be goal line technology be everywhere?

It sure is. 

-What will be the next best international team?

Needless to say, the United States will be the best international team within a decade. European economy struggles and if it lasts further, European countries would reduce their spending on the entertainment including the sports. On the other hand, the United States have relatively strong economy which can afford to manage the giant leagues with bunch of money. Americans begin to be interested in soccer which means the investment on the MLS must increase by the large amount. MLS would supply a number of quality players and the MNT which consists of 'em will conquer the world just like we've done in basketball and baseball. 

-Will there be something like FFP but more effective?

Not at all. This rule just gets rid of any of chances for "all" mediocre teams to become another big club with huge investment. No matter what fuckin' articles the rule has, big clubs already find the breakthrough. For example, Man City can overcome the rule by increasing the costs of the sponsorship twofold. Platini is nothing but mentally retarded idiot. 

Golden 12 years ago
35 693

I would also like to share my opinion.

Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern München, Juventus, FC Porto, Benfica shall probably be the top 10 teams in 10-20 years.

AC Milan, Liverpool, PSG and Manchester City (not so sure about them though) can be examples of teams to fall in 10-20 years.

The next best international team is hard to say so early. Even so, I'm going to follow Belgium closely. I'd also put a finger on Brazil and Argentina.

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

i agree with Golden and yeah man city...well i dunno. and knibis, its all about opinion i suppose so if you think that la liga is better than the PL then fine, i dont have anything against that...but 'officially', it is actually the prem