Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Final
Rowley 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

I thought i would start this thread early because it gives a lot more time for predictions and discussions before the final.
This final is going to be amazing! So guys, lets see what happens tonight and with the final on sunday, put your debates on here if u want.

Comments
Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@tiki Arguing apart, Quaresma wrestle move on Koscielny was mad, XD. But seriously, he should have seen yellow just like Eder should have with the hand. I don't blame the referee on those action but I still think those were foul.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@tiki Arguing apart, Quaresma wrestle move on Koscielny was mad, XD. But seriously, he should have seen yellow just like Eder with the hand. I don't blame the referee on those action but I still think those were foul.

rayrex7 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Are you actually serious, Quaresma's wrestle move was done after the ball was kicked out of the pitch, he just did that as a joke, he even pated his head, it didnt affect the game whatsoever.

Eder hand ball came from Koscielny hand first. The ball hit Koscielny's hand than eder's hand.

The referee was amazing. He tried to keep the game moving on, was quite kind with the yellow cards. I dont see any wrong actions from the ref

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@rayrex Even as a joke, I feel that what Quaresma did lacked respect and was dangerous, also, the move begin before the ball was out if my memory is right but I might be wrong. I don't remember seeing Koscielny touching the ball before Eder but I will take your word for it cause I don't remember watching clearly that part. Like I said before though, I don't blame the referee, I think that he was outstanding to be sincere. Sorry if it seems I was making reproach to him, it wasn't really my intention. I realize saying that I thought those were foul might implied I would have liked a yellow card for those action but it was only the case with Eder because I sincerely believed he was the only on who touched the ball. Quaresma in my opinion should have simply been told to not do something like that again. Thats all. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough in my first post. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@rayrex Even as a joke, I feel that what Quaresma did lacked respect and was dangerous, also, the move begin before the ball was out if my memory is right but I might be wrong. I don't remember seeing Koscielny touching the ball before Eder but I will take your word for it cause I don't remember watching clearly that part. Like I said before, I don't blame the referee, I think that he was outstanding to be sincere. Sorry if it seems I was making reproach to him, it wasn't really my intention. I realize saying that I thought those were foul might implied I would have liked a yellow card for those action but it was only the case with Eder because I sincerely believed he was the only on who touched the ball. Quaresma in my opinion should have simply been told to not do something like that again. Thats all. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough in my first post. :)

rayrex7 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

@emo No man, sorry, its my fault, my comment seems a bit rude as well. I also understand fully in what you mean. I also agree your part about Quaresma, a warning is ok and Koscielny didn't seemed amused about it either, but either way there wouldn't be any affect of the game whatsoever.

In eder case when i saw it live, I saw a deflection from Koscielny's hand, I may be wrong tho, these small actions are hard to see, even on camera, so as a human, its almost impossible for the ref to notice that either. Eder and Koscielnys hand were side to side and as soon as the ball hit, Nani responded quickly and directing for a handball to the ref. But these small judgements aren't even close to take away portugals win.

Once again, I'm sorry for any bad offense in my comment before. Cheers bro :)

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Well, news is in, partially torn ACL for Ronaldo, could be out 5 months.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Payet did the tackle very intentionally ! He knew exactly how to tackle him !

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@rayrex7 No problem lad, miscomunication from my part, thats all. ;) I agree those thing wouldn't have made a big difference anyway so it doesn't really matter.

@Sunflash What a terrible news, I won't hide that Ronaldo is not my favorite footballer but I still think he was terribly unlucky to have such a bad injury as such a moment. I hope he get better sooner than later.

@Marcus I disagree there, while its true he went in roughly, I don't think he wanted to wound Ronaldo, France were very energetic early on with the pressing and I think it could have happened with any other player. Ronaldo was just unlucky in my opinion. :(