Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The disgusting hate on this site
raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Now on this site especially in the Isreal highlights I see a lot of comments that involve hating the people there for politics and religion. It boils my blood the fact this imbeciles bring up religion and race into this sport. When players step in the field with a national jersey on nothing else matters. Its 90 minutes of pure sweat and determination between 11 men versus the opposing 11 men for a win, and whats amazing is how after those exhausting 90 minutes pass the players shake hand hug eachother and walk off the pitch together. There is no discrimination untill these pathetic kids hidding behind the internet decide to comment with crap about exterminating an entire race or religion and heiling Hitler. There is no room for people like that in this world even less in a wonderful football site. 

I hope FootyRoom really looks at comments being made not just by Guest, but by members of the FR community and start banning them or deleting comments. Its a serious issue, more so than multi accounts or stupid trolls.

-Rant over-

Comments
COYSPURS2008 11 years ago
76 540

Couldnt Agree more... look at my profile picture, and then look at the comment section between Arabs and Jews on Isreal highlights..

i never allow politics/war into sport. For club, its your city, your town, nothing else. on the national level.. its your nation..national pride thats all that matters.

football is the worldwide language that builds bridges.

76 540

and also no matter how much Bombs are detonated or dropped from Aircraft or AK47's shooting it will never be the end of it no matter what official withdrawl or surrender may occur. The way MLK and Malcolm X were able to end racial tensions and the united states and bring down the KKK without spilling any of there blood, and until OUR beloved Holy land finds an MLK, Malcolm X or Ghandi then all of us will just bring our Holy land to the ground and none of us can have it.

peace.

raimondo90 11 years ago

It just shouldn't matter where you were born or what you believe in, you're a human just like me. There is no reason to hate one another. Unless you harm me or insult me then I will be a good decent person to you. Wish more people could see it that way. 

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@raimondo, it's all been reported, hopefully something is done, I asked FR to ban Mata10 for his comments, so hopefully he can go, this isn't the first time when Israeli highlights have been posted that all these comments have been made.

I still don't like the fact that guests can comment, it just increases these problems. Users can always been banned, guests can't.

TheTruth 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 5 246

In the highlights of the match Israel 3-3 Portugal there are many
trolls. You wouldn't believe the amount of hate and nonsense that guests
and even USERS spew against other groups. It was quite sad really. There should be moderators that delete comments containing  hate, racism, flaming etc.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Respect to Raimondo. +1

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I don't like enter in religion or politics, but if Isreal wouldn't be so damn crual against Palestinians, no trolls wiuld ever happen in this match.

Again , guest comments must be partially deleted, especially in the national team section.

raimondo90 11 years ago

@Expert doesn't matter how they are towards anyone in a football match. I don't see people commenting on Germany highlights talking about how terrible Hitler was, or on the USA highlights bad mouthing them for slavery and exterming Natives. Catch my drift?

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

i agree.. a very long time ago i made a discussion about this! it was closed unfortunately

raimondo90 11 years ago

Yes rama, this isn't the first time this issue is broguht up.

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

i just dont understand some people,its football.why you gotta put race,religion and stuff like that into football?its really stupid,we are all humans,even animals are more civilized

76 540

It is nobody's fault but all of ours.

we are all ignorant, each and every one of us.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Sorry but what has that got to do with football, the players/team aren't involved in anything that is or has happened, they are not at fault, they are there to play a game.  If people want to hate then they can hate, but hate at the right people and on the right website, footyroom isn't the place for any of the comments that have been made.

raimondo90 11 years ago

@Ironfist, why is there no jews commenting on germany highlights after millions were killed in inhumane ways? Why is there no comments in USA highlights in regards to the thousands of innocent civilians killed in Iraq?  It true I've never felt what people living there currently feel but what does a football team have to do with it? You can't blame everyone for the action of a few. Sorry but that mentality doesn't get anywhere, in fact its just what leeds to hateful comments.

Zakzook 11 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

@ raimondo that's because it's not happening right now

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

This is why we don't want threads about religion or politics.

Lodatz 11 years ago

FR, can we just take this thread down, please? It's only going to get worse. When you permit a platform for people to start arguing about this shit, then argue they will.

(not raimondo's fault, btw, but this is never a good idea)

Lodatz 11 years ago

Also, since when was there a profanity filter in the forums? O.o

raimondo90 11 years ago

Like I said from the beginning, this site is not to talk about religion, race or politics, I I just wanted to shine a light on the issue of that hateful comments being made in the highlight section. 

Discussion Closed