Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The best transfers for you guys this year?
kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

For me,I'd say Hazard is the best transfer.He's so good,already 5 assists in 2 games.

Comments
ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

I couldn't agree more Hazard definitely the best signing of the summer, he got motm in his first ever EPL match

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Best transfer of the summer would be more suitable and yes is Hazard, what a player chelsea has bought!

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

@ gunnerGo Question is 
The best transfers for you guys this year?  . If U support  Chelsea,than I understand U.   For me it's (:===== KAGAWA===== :)

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Santi Cazorla,Shaqiri for Bayern Munich...
@
kenkichiotaka  5 assists? Dafuq!

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

@mladen Well mate tell me how Kagawa did against the Toffies? my decisision was with Hazard because he has played really outstanding in both league games he has played,United's Kagawa and Arsenal's Cazorla are running with no advantage because they looked great in both their games but not that great to make their clubs win, capisci?

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

hazard definately, but you have to remember that chelsea's first 2 games were reading and wigan, not exactly top class teams

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

@DosAndres Well,two of them are by giving PKs to Lampard...

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Hazard got man of the match again

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Borja Valero to Fiorentina vas an epic signing.. other than that, Valencia has made some good ones..

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

I am not trying to be ego about my own team but im pretty excited when Cassano joined our team ;) Cant wait when the Seria A will start.