Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Arsenal 2019
SteveBould 5 years ago
Arsenal, England 8 314

I just have to say Arsenal look a complete different side with all the new signings, Emery is starting to settle in, implement his aggressive tactics and will hopefully soon be getting the best of his men. We really should have pulled out the 3 points against the spuds; I truly believe if Ceballos starts over Xhaka we win that game easily but hopefully Emery will learn from his mistakes. (DONT PUT THE ARMBAND ON A DONKEY) But in more positive news Pepe is coming into form and Guendouzi is progressing at a rate I think no one expected.

But I think we're really gonna come back a rejuvinated side after the international break with the additions of Holding, Bellerin and Tierney. The back line goes from dead weight like Monreal and Sokratis to young athletic players with loads of ambition. The lads will have had a bit of time to gel and I think we are gonna come out firing.

Arsenal have changed from a selling everybody, picking up pathetic cheap options like Elneny and fucking Kim Kallstrom to not being afraid to spend money on big name stars. I truly believe this is the beginning of a new era for the Gunners and soon we will be a world class side again.

Would love to hear what ya think!

P.S. Whos your prediction for Arsenal player of the year?

Comments
Madridista11 5 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Whos your prediction for Arsenal player of the year?

Haven't been watching football that much lately but I did watch a couple Arsenal games. Not sure if a good shout, but I love Lacazette. The man has a dog in him and I get really frustrated when I see his name on the reserves. In fact, I get really frustrated with a lot of the squad sheets Emery comes up with. Get it together Unai.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Whos your prediction for Arsenal player of the year

Aubameyang, Ceballos, Leno, Lacazette or Guendouzi

I do disagree with you on one thing though, I think Holding should replace Luiz, not Sokratis. He might be reckless but Luiz is so dodgy, he is another Mustafi for me.

If Emery just picks Wilock, Guendouzi and Ceballos, we will pick up a lot of points. I don't know what happened to Torreira, but his form has been terrible these last few months. Xhaka shouldn't ever play for Arsenal, and Ozil is pointless in most games. i'm hoping Pepe improves, and fast. He was terrible in the last 25 minutes against Spurs, just losing the ball in dangerous areas, hopefully he can learn how to make a 6 yard pass in the break he had. Lacazette and Aubameyang are quality.

We should win our next game at Watford. If we don't, there's a problem.