Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The 3rd
amir_keal 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Alright guys, who do you guys think is the 3rd best players in the world after Messi and Ronaldo?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Alright guys, who do you guys think is the 3rd best players in the world after Messi and Ronaldo?

Comments
the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

you are insulting real madrid squad by saying chelsea can finish 2nd with ronaldo end of story. making up excuses for ronaldo by talking about stats and unfair comparison like sergi/semedo>carvajal/hakimi is biased. I already say messi will not work with ozil/khedira under mou is an unbiased opinion.

"chelsea doesn't need to be man utd from 2007 to do much better as long as ronaldo is in the team" --> absolute bias and bs and disrespect towards man utd squad

maybe you should take a look at your own education instead of accusing other of insults.

Golazo111 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

off course, it's a no because it's not true, isco is already at the club full season and the season before, coutinho just arrived halfway thru the season, how many times do I need to repeat myself mr self-entitled educated. saying carvajal/hakimi < sergi/semedo is another disrespect, because it's not true both have been inconsistent at times.

Like I said Coutinho as a player has a top quality as he has been doing in Liverpool great things even before he moved to Barcelona at the half of the season, he was scoring the most goals outside the box in the PL and has scored now 2 goals for Barcelona in 12 games, 4 in total in 16 games, in all games this season counting both Liverpool and Barcelona he played 36 games and scored 16 goals with 13 assists.

Isco has been involved in 48 games this whole season and scored 8 goals and 8 assists so if you're right that Real Madrid is such a better squad and it simply must be better than Barcelona that makes them better than Liverpool as well but how come Isco had much worse stats than Coutinho that also needed to adapt to a "weaker Barcelona compared to Real Madrid" and how is Isco so much better as a player when comparing them?

I simply put them as equal I didn't even put Coutinho as better but nooo you had just simply go with your feelings without any shown will to understand what someone else is trying to say and yet somehow everyone else in this whole forum is biased but you're the only one that is not!!

I'm done, keep inventing how I somehow disrespected someone by saying that Real Madrid and Barcelona are equal keep projecting stuff that's all you're good at but just so you know...
As much as you have the right to feel that even if Chelsea had Ronaldo that we would still be at 5th place and that that's somehow not disrespecting at all to Chelsea and Ronaldo somehow when I said that obviously Chelsea would benefit with such a player and be very much better, my statement is total disrespect according to you but yours is not at all, makes total sense and it's very logical right??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Then you dare to argue that you're not biased and you are so fast calling someone a fanboy but your whole point of coming here is to fight and to be a hater, you think that Ronaldo is only good because of his team, you can't even show me 1 player that could do what he has done, even at his worst he was still the top scorer of Real Madrid nobody could step up to the task and that's just another fact where are your facts???????????????????????????????????

• History

off course, it's a no because it's not true, isco is already at the club full season and the season before, coutinho just arrived halfway thru the season, how many times do I need to repeat myself mr self-entitled educated. saying carvajal/hakimi < sergi/semedo is another disrespect, because it's not true both have been inconsistent at times.

Like I said Coutinho as a player has a top quality as he has been doing in Liverpool great things even before he moved to Barcelona at the half of the season, he was scoring the most goals outside the box in the PL and has scored now 2 goals for Barcelona in 12 games, 4 in total in 16 games, in all games this season counting both Liverpool and Barcelona he played 36 games and scored 16 goals with 13 assists.

Isco has been involved in 48 games this whole season and scored 8 goals and 8 assists so if you're right that Real Madrid is such a better squad and it simply must be better than Barcelona that makes them better than Liverpool as well but how come Isco had much worse stats than Coutinho that also needed to adapt to a "weaker Barcelona compared to Real Madrid" and how is Isco so much better as a player when comparing them?
I simply put them as equal I didn't even put Coutinho as better but nooo you had just simply go with your feelings without any shown will to understand what someone else is trying to say and yet somehow everyone else in this whole forum is biased but you're the only one that is not!!

I'm done, keep inventing how I somehow disrespected someone by saying that Real Madrid and Barcelona are equal keep projecting stuff that's all you're good at but just so you know...
As much as you have the right to feel that even if Chelsea had Ronaldo that we would still be at 5th place and that that's somehow not disrespecting at all to Chelsea and Ronaldo somehow when I said that obviously Chelsea would benefit with such a player and be very much better my statement total disrespect according to you but yours is not at all, makes total sense and it's very logical right??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Then you dare to argue that you're not biased and you are so fast calling someone a fanboy but your whole point of coming here is to fight and to be a hater, you think that Ronaldo is only good because of his team, you can't even show me 1 player that could do what he has done, even at his worst he was still the top scorer of Real Madrid nobody could step up to the task and that's just another fact where are you facts???????????????????????????????????

As much as you have the right to feel that even if Chelsea had Ronaldo that we would still be at 5th place and that that's somehow not disrespecting at all to Chelsea and Ronaldo somehow when I said that obviously Chelsea would benefit with such a player and be very much better my statement total disrespect according to you but yours is not at all, makes total sense and it's very logical right??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Then you dare to argue that you're not biased and you are so fast calling someone a fanboy but your whole point of coming here is to fight and to be a hater, you think that Ronaldo is only good because of his team, you can't even show me 1 player that could do what he has done, even at his worst he was still the top scorer of Real Madrid nobody could step up to the task and that's just another fact where are your facts???????????????????????????????????

10 1583

again bringing up stats about isco, he makes madrid midfield fluid not impress you with no of goals and assists. coutinho has just came on of course madrid had the advantage with isco playing from the beginning of the season and he was part of the team the season before. of course i put isco > coutinho currently which might change in the future. of course it's not disrespectful towards chelsea and disrespectful towards madrid, with or without ronaldo, real madrid >>> chelsea no discussion needed. you bring up ronaldo stats in epl but not mentioning the great man utd team behind it and saying chelsea can come 2nd is utter nonsense as if liverpool, spurs and man utd are easy teams, disrespectful. i don't disagree ronaldo's stats but i look at the team as well which you couldn't do it without bias. if you're bias ridiculously off course you're a fanboy. have a good day cpt educated.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Again, you just ignore everything and post another bias post without even trying to think for 2 seconds about what someone said, keep going you're just proving my point, you're not an educated user here you don't even quote and you ignore everything a person asks you you're just not "impressed" by anything and yet you think that everyone else are biased.

As long as you can't answer my questions from above I don't need to post anything new:

How come you're not disrespectful towards Ronaldo when you say that he wouldn't do anything outside Real Madrid and how come you're not disrespectful towards Chelsea when you say that even with Ronaldo Chelsea wouldn't get better results?

How come Isco is so much better than Coutinho when Coutinho has had better stats while playing, according to you for inferior teams to Real Madrid? You contradict yourself a lot, you're not even educated enough to quote properly, I don't know why I waste my time with someone that obviously doesn't know much about football.

10 1583

nah as long as you keep disrespecting the squad, you will always be obsessed about ronaldo.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I do dare say that had Chelsea kept Costa on his top level they might have been pushing 4th/3rd. But that's all Conte and Chelsea's fault for dealing so awful with a player that gave them a lot. Also, their transfers weren't great but that's Bessie's the point sometimes they work sometimes they flop, it's hard to tell. Maybe Baka and Morata will be world class with a new manager.

I say Barca and Real are pretty even. There's a reason why Barca remains undefeated in the league, and already have a cup. The CL was a one off and result of poor tactics from an inexperienced coach who surely learned his lesson. Real have been silent focused on CL for a long time and that has helped them reach where they are, let's not forget some terrible performances in the league.

Utd squad was pretty great back then, bit you are all.forgetting the most crucial element, Sir Alex. That man made.champions out of average players. Conte and Valverde aren't at that level. Zidane might get there soon, but I find his success is due to his immense squad and Ronaldo more than his capabilities as a coach. He's shown way too many flaws this season in particular.

Just to add this discussion is off topic but as long as it remains civil and progresses with good arguments it's decent to keep it going.

Golazo111 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Baldy You just made up another lie, congratulations you just played yourself.

• History

You just made up another lie, congratulations you just played yourself.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago Edited
10 1583

how? because I don't concede 2nd placed chelsea with ronaldo? mr educated statistics

• History

how? mr educated statistics

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Utd squad was pretty great back then, bit you are all.forgetting the most crucial element, Sir Alex. That man made.champions out of average players. Conte and Valverde aren't at that level.

I agree, Sir Alex Ferguson was capable of making champions out of decent players, he is like a father to Ronaldo so his influence was very important in his career.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

how? mr educated statistics

How come you're not disrespectful towards Ronaldo when you say that he wouldn't do anything outside Real Madrid and how come you're not disrespectful towards Chelsea when you say that even with Ronaldo Chelsea wouldn't get better results?

How come Isco is so much better than Coutinho when Coutinho has had better stats while playing, according to you for inferior teams to Real Madrid? You contradict yourself a lot.

Just copy pasted since you're very slow.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago Edited
10 1583

I don't say ronaldo wouldn't do anything outside real madrid. you are the ones coming up with lies, ronaldo will do sth but not making chelsea go 2nd place all of a sudden with the current squad. according to me what? coutinho is not playing in ucl, I never mention stats about coutinho. I put isco > coutinho by the simple fact that he had been in the team longer and isco contributes in ucl, this is about barca's squad not liverpool. contradict what lol? I am not disrespectful towards chelsea because chelsea is not fergie's man utd or real madrid, is that even a debate now? by saying chelsea can go 2nd easy is like saying man utd, spurs, liverpool are easy teams even with ronaldo.

• History

I don't say ronaldo wouldn't do anything outside real madrid. you are the ones coming up with lies, ronaldo will do sth but not making chelsea go 2nd place all of a sudden with the current squad. according to me what? coutinho is not playing in ucl, I never mention stats about coutinho. I put isco > coutinho by the simple fact that he had been in the team longer and isco contributes in ucl. contradict what lol? I am not disrespectful towards chelsea because chelsea is not fergie's man utd or real madrid, is that even a debate now? by saying chelsea can go 2nd easy is like saying man utd, spurs, liverpool are easy teams even with ronaldo.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

So you said that Chelsea even with Ronaldo wouldn't do better, and that Ronaldo if in Chelsea wouldn't score goals implying how Chelsea is so bad and how Ronaldo is so bad without Real Madrid teammates, now answer the question, HOW COME YOU'RE NOT DISRESPECTING RONALDO AND CHELSEA WHEN YOU SAID THAT?

Stop dodging what you said or stop acting as if you have facts on your side, you don't. Answer the question.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Also I put Coutinho equal as Isco, you're the one that is trying to prove how Isco is much better when comapring the squads and you can't do it you have no stats no nothing you just want to push your opinion, then just say this is my opinion and I won't change it no matter what is presented to me.

10 1583

I never said ronaldo in chelsea wouldn't score goals? I said he won't score as much as he is in madrid, don't just make up lies.
off course wouldn't do much difference, the problem with chelsea is the midfield and defence, so losing against spurs, barca, bournemouth, burnley is unlucky? so bringing up ronaldo will sort the team out lol?
if chelsea weren't so bad then explain the 5th pos. stop acting like I am the liar, ronaldo's so bad without the teammates? I never said that, I said he won't score as much goals or are you even saying that chelsea's midfield can feed ronaldo as great as madrid's midfield now? wtf?
coutinho can't play in ucl, how is this even a comparison when isco can play on the other hand? isco is proven season after season, coutinho just came what part of that you didn't understand? I don't care about your opinion but don't make up somethings that are not true like chelsea 2nd place and ronaldo will be bad without madrid teammates.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I said he won't score as much as he is in madrid, don't just make up lies.
off course wouldn't do much difference, the problem with chelsea is the midfield and defence, so losing against spurs, barca, bournemouth, burnley is unlucky? so bringing up ronaldo will sort the team out lol?

So when Diego Costa could score last season 20 goals for Chelsea was that also not making any difference to you? Somehow Costa could have scored 20 goals in the league but Ronaldo wouldn't score 20+ goals like in Madrid, you're clueless I see.

if chelsea weren't so bad then explain the 5th pos.

Chelsea last season had a real killer Diego Costa, Morata is not a real killer. Ronaldo would have done great in Chelsea, last season with Costa we won the league, our replacement striker Morata didn't deliver as much and Chelsea had a lot more injuries this season.

I said he won't score as much goals or are you even saying that chelsea's midfield can feed ronaldo as great as madrid's midfield now? wtf?

Again, if Diego Costa could score 20 goals with Chelsea last season, why do you think that Ronaldo could only play with Real Madrid players and score goals, Azpilicueta was assisting everyone over the years from Torres to Morata, Ronaldo wouldn't have any problems adapting back to PL as he played there before and Chelsea is a top team there are players that can feed him balls very well that is not the problem, Chelsea's problem was not having a player like Ronaldo.

coutinho can't play in ucl, how is this even a comparison when isco can play on the other hand? isco is proven season after season, coutinho just came what part of that you didn't understand?

OK even if you want to claim that Coutinho is worse than Isco (which he isn't lol) the squads as a whole are very close to eachother this season, if Real Madrid has a slight advantage in their squad it was really not that significant to claim that RONALDO SUDDENLY BENEFITS SO MUCH MORE COMPARED TO MESSI. Best players in the world don't need those stupid excuses, they either carry the team or don't and it's not the fault of Real Madrid's squad that Messi couldn't do anything to Roma in the away game, so stop making excuses since in La Liga Barcelona was a better squad this season by far, several Real Madrid players were bad for a big part of the season.

10 1583

last season is not this season. man utd finish 6th and liverpool finish 4th. diego costa is not the only reason because that's just plain stupid, chelsea conceded more goals this season than last season and that's costa's fault is it? meanwhile teams like city, liverpool and man utd have a sharp plan on transfer window and tactics. chelsea stay the same while other's improve, how is costa have to do with it? are you saying now ronaldo will score more than costa if he played for chelsea? not so obvious sunshine. I never talk about comparison between ronaldo and messi in fact even if messi plays for chelsea today in place of morata chelsea still couldn't make it to top 2. so stop this fanboy comparison between ronaldo and messi because this is about the depth of the squad. the fact is that for me real madrid have an edge over barca in terms of squad. forget madrid, even bayern had a better squad than barca. la liga standings doesn't reflect on madrid's strength, the fact that the team had just won back to back ucl means they can afford to have a bad start. this is 11v11 not ronaldo vs messi, ronaldo vs salah, salah vs messi, lewandowski vs benzema or whatever you want to argue with individuals and bring up stats. and please don't put chelsea in the same category as madrid or fergie's man utd.

Tiki_taka10 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 2 88

Golazo’s points are always popular +8 wow, hatts off sir for your ability to convince people ;)

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Because Chelsea got worse when Costa left since we don't have a striker that can score 20+ goals this whole season while other teams have?
Obviously last season as Champions we were a better team but it's not just that we didn't improve like other teams we are actually worse with not so many options in attack, Morata was bought as the new first striker and he can't finish with his feet, can't play with his back on the goal and is just good with headers, that's not good enough of a threat for other teams, if he had Ronaldo we would have a much more dangerous attack and our tactic would work better just like last season with Costa.

And no Barcelona squad is not worse when compared to Real Madrid, even the last 5 El Classico's they played Barcelona won like 3 and that's not just this season but last one as well...

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Golazo’s points are always popular +8 wow, hatts off sir for your ability to convince people ;)

Very funny dude...
I argue and discuss I don't convince anyone but some people have a similar opinion like me, even Raimondo said that Real and Barcelona are pretty equal as squads this season and he usually doesn't agree with me.
Lets be honest if Barcelona was to not ruin themselves vs Roma nobody would be talking about how their squad is weak, at one point not so long ago Barcelona was just like Bayern fighting for the treble this season.

10 1583

I am talking about midfield and defence, you focus too much on costa position. that position had nothing to do with chelsea's defensive record, moses, bakayoko, fabregas performance. barcelona squad for me is less depth than real madrid, besides the bench, madrid has been better in midfield, have you look at the supercopa at the beginning of the season. the fact that barcelona lose in rome underlines the lack of squad depth since suarez and messi is so isolated and the wrong tactics. if madrid would have played rome, I don't think there would be such peculiar scoreline. when bale, isco doesn't perform you have asensio and vazquez. when iniesta, dembele doesn't perform the option is andre gomes and paulinho. it's pretty clear from then on the difference in the squad even before comparing kroos-modric to rakitic-iniesta. so sorry but your opinion is not convincing. hey 8+1=9 would make you feel better :)