Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

That's why I Love DEMBA BA
awais007 11 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

ALLAH-o-AKBAR - First Prostrate in Chelsea shirt by Demba Ba.

Comments
MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

Beautiful 

darryl125zr 11 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 4 44

Ba is a practising Muslim. He observes fasting during the Islamic month of Ramadhan, along with celebrating his goals by performing Sajdah. Subhan'Allah. What a player he is.

Fru_Toot 11 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

darrly are you Muslim?

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Is anyone impressed when a South American crosses their chest in the Catholic fashion?

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

There are not much religious Muslim footballers in EPL. 

darryl125zr 11 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 4 44

@Fru_Toot; Yes, I am a Muslim and I am proud of it. Hmmm, why you asked?

Fru_Toot 11 years ago

@ darryl125zr i asked because i have a friend whos name is darryl and hes christian thats why

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

As a muslim, I don't see what is the big commotion. He is a muslim, why wouldn't he thank god or pray?

Lodatz 11 years ago

@Vendetta: that's what I was thinking. Hence me asking: is anyone impressed when a Brazillian crosses his chest? I don't see what the big deal is...

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

cool story bro....

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Chicha rules

COYSPURS2008 11 years ago
76 540

Actually i admire chicharito's before game prayer and Demba ba's muslim Sajud after scoring.
Any showing of faith is a wonderful one no matter what.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Interesting how Lionel Messi does the Christian Holy Cross over his chest every time he scores a goal, and even after he's scored some 300+ goals and he has been called by many as the best footballer to ever grace the game, he never gets credited. It's rather simply because religion is a personal thing, and it shouldn't be of surprise when a player prays. Ozil prays, Messi prays, Kaka prays, all on the field too, so I don't see the big deal in when Ba prays. Instead of celebrating his first prayer, you should celebrate his first goal. He prays BECAUSE of his first goal.

Lodatz 11 years ago

@Dynastian98: Zactly.

awais007 11 years ago

Demba Ba also said that Chicharito sometimes come to my apartment and listen something about Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W) and he is very impressed by the Great Person

awais007 11 years ago

Demba Ba also said that Chicharito sometimes come to my apartment and listen something about Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W) and he is very impressed by the Great Person

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

lets not put religion in this seriously

Fru_Toot 11 years ago

Kaka is religious christian 

And Papiss Cisse is religious Muslim 

Lodatz 11 years ago

Yes, but the point I think some are trying to make is: who cares?

As Jeffrey_Hazard said: please, please let's not start talking about religion...

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Keep religion out of discussions! Football is a universal thing that unites as all, but religion is a universal thing that divides us. The point of football is to bring us all together so lets keep it about football.