Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Temperature
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

Brrr... Hey guys, its pretty cold here in Quebec, not so bad if you're warmly dressed at least but the cold wind is the worst though and the snow and the ice are pretty slippery. So what's the temperature where you live?

Comments
JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Wet cold here in Thessaloniki Greece at 9C. Thank god I have some heat in the house so I can watch my blues today with friends!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@JozeMourinho 9C isn't so bad but yeah, I suppose its much more fun to watch a match while staying warm than staying in the cold outside. I'll be cheering on Chelsea, buddy. ;)

Heisinburg 8 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

it's 35degrees here. Please swap places with me, so sick of this heat

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

-10C in Southern Ontario right now.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

in saudi arabia in summer it gets to 45 degrees. now it's winter it goes up to 20 maybe. right now at night it's 13. anyway here winter is same as england summer.

@heisinburg where are you.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Heisinburg Sorry buddy, it might be -5C in here but I still think I like the cold a little best, good luck with the heat. ;)

@SunFlash Woah that's cold, it must also be pretty snowy, take care man.

@liomessi10 That's pretty hot in summer, I hope you have air conditioning. It must be a lot nicer in winter.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Heisinburg Sorry buddy, it might be -5C in here but I still think I like the cold a little best, good luck with the heat. ;)

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@liomessi10 I guess in a sauna :P

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@jozemourinho what is sauna? also anyone else noticed the short time difference between the last 6 comments?

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@liomessi10

enter image description here

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@limessi10 Yeah, it seem like the 3 of us are still connected on the forum and has a page open on the thread

@JoseMourinho Never been in one of those, is it really this hot?

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

-9C today here in the north.. Not to cold for us vikings

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

im from south east asia.. morning around 30-32 degrees.. night 27-28.. i envy european weather.. :( i like cold places..

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Emobot7 Had the chance once when I was very young with our youth football team when we went on a trip to Sofia for a football tournament between other teams :). Gotta say living in a luxurious hotel for 3 days with a lot of football involved and a bunch of saunas to chill at the end of the day was the highlight of the tournament for me!

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

Like SunFlash I live in Ontario so it is pretty cold. It can go down to -40 C around here. :(

onze11 8 years ago
Barcelona, Haiti 29 123
  • 2C here in New York. I could hear the wind from outside when I was watching the Liverpool-Arsenal game. I'll swap places with you Heisinburg, where ever you are.
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@JozeMourinho Thats pretty cool, wish I would have been in a young team as a child but, hey, I didn't know nothing about football back then.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Living in Toronto. Been between -20 to -10 degrees C this past week

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

New York, Ontario, Toronto, Saudi-Arabia..

Is it anyone who actually (still) live in the country they've put up on their profile?;)

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

@KTBFFHSWE The country on our profile is what team we support not where we live.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@KTBFFHSWE The country on our profile is what team we support not where we are from.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@KTBFFHSWE Sunflash live in canada and Joze live in greece but other than that, Louis Van Gaal is right, you got space for your favorite team and your favorite national club. In some case, its also because they moved from they're place of birth like you hinted but still support the team who represent their native country.