Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

TalkRoom Testing
FootyRoom 10 years ago
36 175

Currently there are two errors that people encounter.

1. A blank page

2. Page displays error messages.

If you have any of these problems please state so. It would also be helpful if you can attach a picture of the error. If you are using Google Chrome, press Ctrl + Shift + I (Windows) or Cmd + Opt + I (Mac) and go to Console tab. Make a screenshot of that too.

You can attach pictures here or send email to admin@foot-----.com

Thank you!

Comments
quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@KingHenry It's a lot of coding, but you have great ideas. I will add that in the matches there will be leagues and you will choose only the one which you care about, for example you will hide Serie A because you don't care about the results. Simply you will see only leagues which you want.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@quikzyyy yeah I understand it would require a good amount of work, I'm suggesting stuff for after it's functionnal, when it's working and bugfree on imo how to make it even better.

FootyRoom 10 years ago
36 175

@quikzyy: we might add that layout as an option for people who need it, although I can't guarantee it. In the next release chat should be wider for people who have wide screens.

@shpalman: it wont be empty when regular season kicks off, there will be plenty of leagues full of matches. Check previous months to see how it looks.

@KingHenry: basic stats are already there, try clicking on the match, you will see goals scorers and red cards if any. Other stats are going to be there when the new season starts, including lineups and game stats.

Twitch.tv was actually our inspiration for this chat. Smileys will definitely come! Slow mode is another good one. Voting is also a great one. Ohh my, so much coding!

We will try to fix auto-scroll by tomorrow, though still have not experienced this bug myself on any browser I've tried.

KingHenry 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, France 44 1362

so this is happening to me right now :

It was fixed after refreshing, but it was peculiar

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

so this is happening to me right now :

Discussion Closed