Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Spain Remain Champions!
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Today Spain retained their Euro Crown as they outclassed Italy to a 4-0 win. With this win Spain claimed two records, the first nation to score 4 or more goals in a championship final and winning 3 back to back major trophies. Congratulations Spain, the reigning Champions. 

Comments
DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

I am waiting for a bloodred1992-portugal-miguelveloso-Norway Explanation about this..
he said that spain is not the best team in europe because Portugal beat them 4-0 at a friendly,because england beat the 1-0 at a friendly,because argentina beat them 4-1 and Italy 2-1..
Where are you Now?
Congratulations to Spain!well deserved..
Iniesta is A Genius!

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

spain are probally the greatest ever, despite them being boring at times

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Spain will stay at the #1 for a decade

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

Poor Italy, never expected them to be trashed this way! After Thiago Motta went off injured there's was always a chance of them conceding more goals. I think Germany vs Spain would have been a more interesting final. But take nothing away from the Azurri, they beat all odds and made it to the final.

And who can forget Torres! I feel good for him that he had a significant role to play in at least one tournament this year and that he managed to win the golden boot.

Overall, this was a good tournament.

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

@DonAndres Just read your comment and dude your hatred for us is starting to border on the psychopathic now! Stop being such an ass. You're coming off as a jealous prick now. You don't have any proof that I am them and you know it. 
And even if one of us said at any time that Spain wasn't the best in the world, it was that person's opinion. End of story. Why do you want to engage in a war of words with him? Just spend your time on more important things.

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

torres assisted mata wow what a team work there.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Every time it's Barcelona players who do the job for Spain.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

you are right !! La Masia has had a great impact in Spain's recent success : Puyol, Xavi, Alba, Fabregas, Iniesta, Pique, Busquets .........

But they succeed under the guidance of an Ex- Real Madrid Manager - Vincent Del Bosque !! ;)  lolz

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

6 barca place 4 madrid players 1 manchester city player in a starting eleven yesterday. funny.

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Torres was great