Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Should Griezman be worth more than Pogba?
Amerr30 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

You've asked yourself this if you're following the news and watching the Euro, which I'm sure you do.

He is out performing Pogba in this tournament by a big margin. If Pogba is worth somewhere around 100M, then Griezman should be at least 120, right?

Nope.

Why?

There are so many great wingers/attackers in the modern game. Just think about it. Ronaldo, Messi, Bale, Suarez, Neymar, Robben, Reus, Griezman, and the list keeps going and going.

These are all top top quality players, the cream of the crop.

Not one of these players though can defend or have the physicality and dominance that Pogba offers.

That is why he's rated so highly, and so expensive. Players like him are very rare, at least in this generation. There were times when players like him were all around. Makelele, Viera, Yaya Toure. These are the players that I would most liken Pogba to. In a time when a value of a midfielder that can both attack and defend well is understood and respected, a player like Pogba will eventually break the transfer record. It's only a matter time.

Griezman? He won't even get close.

Comments
Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

You sure about that Emobot. Griezline Bling is the new big thing :)

enter image description here

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

+20 millions for Pogba's dab
+10 millions for Grizmann's celebration

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I think I may be the only one who finds personal celebrations to be annoying. Instead of, I scored a goal that will help us win, it focuses on the "I scored a goal" part, which ticks me off a little bit.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 Thats true, I think his prize will also rise tremendously now that everyone he also got some good move. ;p

@Sun I disagree, player mostly celebrate when they score a goal that will help them win, if they are behind by 2 or 3 goal, then they will mostly only take the ball and bring it back to the center of the pitch so that they can quickly get back into the game. Well, unless that was a really brillant goal.